Wash the Demon Bunny (again)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are adorable he really loves the snow then :biggrin2:I love the pic with him begging your mum for craisons through the window thats gorgeous

Here's some pictures I took of Wash and I fora blog/self bio thingI had to do for one of my classes

thisone.jpg

orthisone.jpg

Enjoy!

(but not too much ;))

so... I'm taking a photography class at school, it's a film class, not digital. So I've been learning a lot in the past few days and have started my first assignment which is an action shot. Of course I started by taking two rolls of film of Wash, even though I'm only supposed to bring one to class. We'll see how those pictures turned out - I'll scan them in once we develope them...

Just thought I'd share my glee ;)

Thats awesome! My boyfriend is taking a black and white photo class and he's really excited. Im sure he's going to take lots of pics of the bunnies.

I missed your snow photos- they are so cute! This is my favorite:

IMG_8332.jpg

"Im a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar" :biggrin2:;)

Just found this photo I had meant to post:

This is from the drive back from Fairbanks, it was uber-duber cold outside so our windows frosted over on the inside and I thought one of the patterns looked like a rabbit:

IMG_7877.jpg

If you can't see it I outlined it here:

frostbunny.jpg

Haley wrote:
How is my Wash boy? :biggrin2:

He's doing pretty well, grumpy because mom's not home as much

On an Alaska note a language died this week. The last person who spoke the Eyak language died this week, she was 89. Eyak was an Alaska native language and I'm pretty bothered that everyone I've talked to is more concerned about heath dying than a fricking language.

PS I got my glasses

Haley wrote:
Wow thats interesting about the language- you think she would have taught someone?! lol
She tried, there are linguists that can speak it still, but they aren't fluent and it is my understanding that her kids/grandkids weren't up to learning it...could have misheard though - hope I did...

I HAVE THE GO TO GET ANOTHER BUNNY!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

GLEE!!!!

:bunnydance::biggrin2::bunnydance::bunnydance::biggrin2::bunnydance::bunnydance::biggrin2::bunnydance::bunnydance::biggrin2::bunnydance::bunnydance::biggrin2::bunnydance::bunnydance::biggrin2::bunnydance:

Really? How awesome!

First I want to say that I love photos of bunnies playing and just being bunnies... they always make me smile! Wash is SO adorable and in the snow he's so cute! This picture made me laugh out loud..... talk about a FROZEN meatloaf!!!

IMG_8267.jpg

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Really? How awesome!

First I want to say that I love photos of bunnies playing and just being bunnies... they always make me smile! Wash is SO adorable and in the snow he's so cute! This picture made me laugh out loud..... talk about a FROZEN meatloaf!!!

Yes really!

lol, he was actually plowing his face into the snow :pthat was the day where he bit me when I tried to bring him inside to warm up...crazy bugger!

Pictures!

First here are the two prints I've made from my black and white photography class, I'll be making more soon:

IMG_8953.jpg

IMG_8952.jpg

Now we have some playing bunny pictures from the digital:

I got Wash some awesome new toys that I saw in the bird section at my feed store

IMG_8862.jpg

IMG_8863.jpg

IMG_8864.jpg

IMG_8881.jpg

IMG_8891.jpg

IMG_8892.jpg

IMG_8895.jpg

IMG_8899.jpg

IMG_8916.jpg

IMG_8912.jpg

IMG_8911.jpg

IMG_8871.jpg

IMG_8870.jpg

That's all for now, there'll probably be more this weekend, but now for a Katie update because I need someplace to blather.

I've been looking into art schools because I'm now considering going after a photography degree. So far the art institute of seattle has responded to my inquiries and I am going to an 'open house' question asking parade on saturday. I talked to one of their representatives on the phone but it was justa sales pitch and I didn't really learn all that much about student life on campus. AI does work really hard to get graduates hired which is an awesome thing. I've also contacted Brookes insitute in Santa Barbara, Acadamy of art university in San Fransisco, and Savannah College of Art and Design in Savannah/atlanta georgia. Brookes specialized specifically in photography so they have all sorts of cool stuff but Savannah looks really nice too.I'm not even sure if this is what I actually want to do, but at the moment it's my best bet. I'm thinking I might get a teaching certificate from UAA and a bachlers or masters in photography and start with a photo career and go into teaching after a while or have it there as a back up plan since it's something I'm intereasted in. My life is jam packed full of craziness and I'm slowly starting to buckle under the preassure of everything...not a good thing considering it's only the third or fourth week of the term :shock:

Kay, I'm done blathering...you can all go home now :p

YAY! WASHY PICTURES! Love the new toys! Awesome pics! I wish I could tell you I had it all figured out, but words are just words. In reality, I'm flying blind as well.

Here's to us and a safe landing! :biggrin2:

t.

myLoki wrote:
YAY! WASHY PICTURES! Love the new toys! Awesome pics! I wish I could tell you I had it all figured out, but words are just words. In reality, I'm flying blind as well.

Here's to us and a safe landing! :biggrin2:

t.
:toastingbunscheers!

Must have Wash! I cant resist any longer :biggrin2:Find a school in Michigan so Wash can come stay with me :)

Love the black and whites- my boyfriend is taking b&w photography as well and learning to use the dark room so Im hoping for some good bunny pics of my kids soon :)

Those toys look awesome! I should check around the feed store here, Rory loves those willow balls. I swear, in the first picture of Wash dropping the ball, he has a huge grin on his face! He's so adorable... Looks like he really has to go potty in the litter box picture :) I love the pictures you took for your class, too!

lol, you can't have him :phe's been being snuggly lately, it's weird...

Is your boyfriend having fun with his class? It's pretty cool once you get a general idea of what you're doing :p

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Those toys look awesome! I should check around the feed store here, Rory loves those willow balls. I swear, in the first picture of Wash dropping the ball, he has a huge grin on his face! He's so adorable... Looks like he really has to go potty in the litter box picture :) I love the pictures you took for your class, too!

If you can't find them at your feed store I can send some to you! I found them at Alaska Mill and Feed in the bird section.

I've heard it's -50 in Fairbanks...you still have all your limbs accounted for? :p

Latest posts

Back