Wall-kicks

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CookieNCream

Reaction score
I didn't see this, but while I was reaching downfor Cookie's cage, Sam (my brother) says that Cream actually kicked thewall to get to the second level in her cage. :shock:

See...here's amodel if Cream was the0....

0>l

The > is the way she moved, kicking the wall, which inthis case is the l. And she got up to the second level.

She can get up on the second level just fine...would there's bean explanation for this? Sam says it looked very cool. :D

P.S.: I'm jealous of Sam...:DCream's such a bold bunny and shedoesn't care if you pet her or anything. Cookie, unless he's drinkingor eating food, doesn't let you pet him. He's also very picky ineating; while Cream gladly eats the cereal-looking thing AND banana,Cookie didn't even touch the banana. :(

We have seen Charlie do that wall jump to get tohis 3rd floor from the bottom floor. The first time he did itthat we saw, both Neil and I were like "WHOA!!". It was verycool. We've only seen him do it about 2-3 times.

Silly bunnies.

_________
Nadia

Hehe cool!!:cool:

Keep at it, my Berri was very unsociable for a while, but the last year or so of her life she couldn't get enough pets.:)

Zeke does the same thing! He'll usethe door of the cage as a wall to kick off of to get to the secondlevel. Quite funny to watch.

They can do amazing things with those powerful back legs!

--Dawn

Latest posts

Back