walking funny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosalie

Reaction score
is it normal for a baby rabbit to walk funny like he can move his back legs but he doesnt push up on them like the other baby rabbits do =S they are 9 days old

Sorry, I'm a bit unsure of what you mean? My observations found them to have several different ways to get around. I've seen my boys walk like Jake. Like a dog. I've them do the walk. Is this what you are talking about?

And your baby is 9 days old. All kits develop differently. Some are slow growers, some grow up fast.

I would be asking these questions too, because this being your first litter. It's one thing to read about, but it's a different world to witness it.

I don't think there is anything wrong. Let them grow.

K :)

That's different. I look forward to seeing the video. I know Sophie was a bit rough in the beginning with the kits, but hopefully this is nothing and the kit will grow out of it.

But please post the video. Maybe we can figure it out. I know your nervous and stressed. You have done and awesome job keeping these babies alive and healthy.

K :)

it started pushing up yesterday like the others so maybe nothing is wrong but taking them all to the vet tue if i can get an appointment bc Sophie hurt herself =[ she is limping on her back leg silly rabbit jumped in her hanging hay bin and got her foot stuck getting out scared mehalf to death

Back