Wabbits Wabbits Everywhere! HE'S HERE!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

binkies

Reaction score
So the director of the (dog) rescue I work for calls and says....."I have a new foster for you. Can you get it asap?" Sooooo when she talks like that it gets me wondering.....what is it? A great dane? Mastiff? Giant Schnauzer? Why no! It is a netherland dwarf!!!!

I am picking him up tomorrow. He is a male, gender confirmed. Poor guy, look at his nails! She said his cage is tiny and needs to be just a transport cage. Had no litter, no toys, on Hartz food. She grows her own hay, so she filled the cage with it.

102507_063.jpg

102507_064.jpg

102507_065.jpg

I'm a sucker for a himilayan colored dwarf! I'm definately going to need lots of pictures :nod

I'm glad to see he's coming to a better home where he can get his nails trimmed :shock:

I can't wait to get my hands on him. I hate that I will have to torture him immediately with a trimming. But oh well, he needs it!

Arrange to get him up there :)

I'm going to have to try the impossible now. With him in that tiny cage, I need to get him in with my guys so he can have roooooom. May have to extend the pen and get him his own litter box and stuffs.

He is adorable! I love his coloring.

Argh, I just want to cut those nails! ;)

I dont understand people, how could you let them get that bad then just not even care?

I know I know. I keep focusing on the nails instead of the face. Soon soon, he will be spoiled rotten.

He's CUTEEEE!!!

Look at that serious little face! Poor baby had no toys! What on Earth were they thinking?

KISS, KISS, KISS widdle baby!

Poor little dear! My eyes got all teared up when I saw his nails. Mean owners. I'm glad he's in a better place now and hopefully he will be adopted soon! Wish I could adopt him, he looks so sad.

Oh my gosh he is soooo tiny! I've never seen a real netherland dwarf before. The others are quite interested in him. I just got home with him and it is bedtime. So introductions will be tomorrow after work.

That cage is tiny and bare. I feel so bad for him. Also on tomorrow's agenda....nail trim, toys, hay, new cage.

016.jpg

015.jpg

010.jpg

007-1.jpg

005-2.jpg

004-2.jpg

Wow look at your guys :p"Dude, what ya doing in there, come out and join us!" Lol. Ambuuuush! :pToo funny. So glad he is in better hands!

Wow, he looks popular with your buns! What a stunning rabbit too, I bet he will attract a new owner soon. Good luck with the trim - he may not find it a torture, he might find it relieving.

Oh man. Things were not as smooth as it was with Gravy. I am covered in bites and bruises from trying to keep blood from being shed. New little man needs his luggage unpacked! Wowie!

Ouch! I hope you're ok :bunnynurse:

Bad bun Phillip! Don't hurt your mommy.

Hopefully things will be better soon..

Latest posts

Back