Wabbits Wabbits Everywhere! HE'S HERE!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phillip was seriously trying to eat the little foster. Everytime he went after him, I grabbed him before he could make contact. Well, one time Phillip got angry at me because I was in the way and he grabbed me, wouldn't let go!

They both want to be the dominant male. So both are being nasty. Tulla and Gravy are just sitting out of the way watching the ugly.

WOW he must have really had a grip on you!

Bo will bite but I just get a couple of little red marks and sometimes he's broken the skin just a tiny bit.

That's how it is with Tony here. WWIII in my familyroom if they get out together.

WOW! :shock:That looks painful!

He's such a cutie!! I love that pic with your buns trying to stuff there heads through the cage to say hi! :p

Ouch not nice when they get a hold of you like that:(one of the vets at the hospital we go to said he would rather be bit by a dog than a rabbit anyday!!!

I wish you were over here my husband would love a himi nethie

I really love those pictures!! He's so POPULAR!! And what a handsome boy!!

:inlove:

It's neat to see the looks various buns get on their faces when they see a new guy...and Phillip is DEFINITELY being more brave and up-front, so I wondered if he would get agressive...

BUT...so happy to see him...and he looks excited to be there and see so many bunnies!

:biggrin2:

Get that little dude neutered, bond him to the others, then keep him :biggrin2:!

He is sooooooo cuteeee! He isn't a himi, though, is he? Himi's are white with brown points, I thought.

The red rabbit is Phillip. He is a rex and a pain in the hiney! (j/k). My arm looks like I am an abuse victim, it is sore as heck also. The trio is fine and happy. The new little guy is all alone, and seemingly happy. He is just soooooo very dominant and Phillip is as well, so they aren't making a good match at all. He is at least enjoying muchmore freedom, better food, better traction without those eagle talons on his feet, and lovins. Not to mention at least getting to live beside more rabbits.

So why does everyone want updates and pictures, but never respond when I post? It was the same with Gravy. I posted pics in my blog after requests, and it wasn't replied to.

I don't know. It happens to me also. I think sometimes those posts get lost or something in the maddness.

I'll look at them.... :)

Because we are stunned at his gorgeous face!

Haha, I know what you mean. I get a couple of posts on Macey's blog, but that's it. Oh well, atleast Macey has some loyal fans.

Latest posts

Back