Wabbitdads Wabbit Herd 2009

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
myheart wrote:
This picture just gave me my Sunday morning AWE...... :p:biggrin2:

Sleepybabybluebunnyinkarenshand6-27.jpg

Baby needs a cuddle and a smooch from me.... Send her on over.....;)

myheart
Cuddles and smooches applied. It was a tough job, but someone HAD to do it!:biggrin2:

I wanted to get pictures, but I am the only one home and I didn't think I could get one of the baby black flemmies and Tiny REW nethie to stay still by myself.

Tiny was out hoping around and he went up by the baby flemmies and they were almost as big as he was!, there only 3 weeks old!

I am going to try tomorrow night.

Please remember my oldest in your prayers tonight, he leaves in the morning to go to Air Force basic training. I am proud of him for serving his country :USAflagwaving:and for following in my footsteps.

I never seem to have the camera when I walk into the bunny room and discover a Kodak moment.

I went into the bunny room to feed them this morning and in her cage laying down was Sweetie, black momma flemmie, and facing her was the peanut/runt. They were grooming each other on their foreheads.

Here are some pictures of Tiny, a full grown nethie, andVelvets 9 day old blue flemmie baby, we have called Walrus, just looks like a Walrus when you hold him/her. I have also include a bunny butt picture.

Tinyand9dayoldblueflemmiebunnybutts.jpg

Tinyandbabyblueflemmie7-2-09.jpg

Tinyandbabyblueflemmiesidebyside7-2.jpg

Tinybunand9dayoldblueflemmie7-2-09.jpg

TinybunandVelvets9dayoldblueflemmie.jpg

tinyandwalrus7-2-09.jpg

Update on the weights of the baby's.
Sweeties smallest went from 6.3 ounces to 11.9
The next went from 12.1 ounces to 1 pound 3.5 ounces
The last one went from 11.9 ounces to 1 pound 3.6 ounces.

Velvets little blue baby went from 3.6 ounces at birth to 10.1 ounces in a week!

I started looking at airline tickets to go to my sons graduation from basic training at Lackland AFB in Texas and I can't believe the prices! If all four of us go, it will be over $1200 plus rental car, food and hotel!:shock:

One idea I had was to fly down and get a one way rental car back. I had no idea it was going to be so expensive. I always see deals on t.v. about low cost air fare, I looked at priceline, orbits and a couple of others and they are all about the same.

Tinybunand9dayoldblueflemmie7-2-09.jpg

This picture is just so precious!

I can see what you mean by looking like a Walrus - a very cute one, though ;)

And Wow :shock:. That is really expensive. I know - you see all the hype about low cost flights, but it's the extras (taxes, surcharges etc) that bump the price way up!

Jan

Here is a picture of the baby blue flemmie tranced on Karen's lap last night. Not the best picture I took it with my phone.

trancedbabybluebunny7-6-09.jpg

I tried to get a picture of it, but I only had my phone with me and it didn't come out to well. Poor Momma Sweetie was trying to eat out of her food dish and two of the baby's were eating out of it and wouldn't let her get a bite. Every time she tried the two of them pushed her away. She is rather timid, the other bun was eating fresh hay I had put into their area.

Can it be possible for the taste of craisins be genetic? I handed out craisins tonight and I gave one to Sweetie. Her baby's swarmed around her like a hungry pack of wolves! They were trying to lick around her mouth to get at the scent of the craisins!

That's so cute that the babies are bossing mommy around :)

I love the picture of the baby tranced on Karen's lap.
Wabbitdad12 wrote:
Can it be possible for the taste of craisins be genetic? I handed out craisins tonight and I gave one to Sweetie. Her baby's swarmed around her like a hungry pack of wolves! They were trying to lick around her mouth to get at the scent of the craisins!

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
That's so cute that the babies are bossing mommy around :)
Poor Sweetie. The hen-pecked mommy! It reminds me of when her first litter of kits was about this age. She had 6 six kits, and they wanted to nurse ALL the time, and lay on her, and nibble her ears, and etc, etc. One day, Dave came into the room, and she jumped over the double-height NIC gate,STRAIGHT UP into his arms, from a sitting position. It was about a 4 foot leap! You could just about hear her yelling, "Get me out of here! These kids are driving me NUTS!!!" :pullhair:

Poor Sweetie. Her litters are so demanding.

So are mine. :p I know exactly how she feels.

:biggrin2: Kids...(and Kits)...you can't live with them, you can't abandon them by the side of the road. :humour:

wabbitmom12 wrote:
Poor Sweetie. Her litters are so demanding.

So are mine. :p I know exactly how she feels.

:biggrin2: Kids...(and Kits)...you can't live with them, you can't abandon them by the side of the road. :humour:

cant abandon them by law..... :)

Latest posts

Back