Video of Mac, Molly and Romeo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roxyllsk

Reaction score
Mac and Molly are the bunnies ... Romeo is my almost 2 year old sheltie who loves the bunnies. Romeo photobombed the videos :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDhIhZalLlI[/ame]

REDDOT is a laser pointer that Romeo loves to chase
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhfmRdvYd7Q[/ame]

Aww, they are all adorable. Is Romeo a black and white or tricolour? I honestly didn't know shelties came with that black and white colour pattern. He's super cute.

Romeo is a bi-black - so yes, black & white. His daddy is a tri, his mom is a blue merle, and every other pup in the litter but him is a blue merle. He is every bit as cute and sweet as he seems in the video. He does get excited about the rabbits but is not aggressive towards them at all, and the buns are totally not afraid of the dogs.

My other sheltie who wanders in at some point is a sable, classic Lassie color. He doesn't like the camera much, and he was a rescue that came from a bad abusive situation. But obviously he is quite fine with the rabbits.

The bunnies are mini-Rex's, not quite 1 year old. :)

And yes, that is the bunny castle to the left. I can get pictures. It's still a work in progress and I am always tweaking things. But it's a NIC condo, 3x2x3 high with 3 levels, and I built a rolling base for it so it's easy to move for vacuuming underneath. Will try and get pics and post.

Also, one rabbit rescue flat out turned me down because I told them I wanted bunnies that were not afraid of dogs, as they will all be living in close proximity to each other. If they wanted to play together, that was okay, but that was up to the bunnies. My dogs are quite obviously NOT aggressive at all towards the bunnies, and they are always together under supervision. :eek:hwell: I ended up getting babies from someone who goes to the livestock auctions and gets the bunnies before they are sold for meat, and rehomes them for a small fee (like $10/bunny).

Last edited:
Back