Vega and Winston's Travel Blog- THEY'RE HOME!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, mine LOVE carrot tops, but I won't buy them unless they look very fresh.

We give the actual carrots to the horses :)

Bo B Bunny, I get carrot tops from our No Frills store, I got friendly with the manager there so he lets me take bag fulls when they put them out. I just have to try to get to the store when the are cutting them off. I've also gone into the trash cans at the store to pick them, you should see the looks I get.

I've also grown my own carrots. I'm going to try to grow some this winter to inside.

I must get some from the garden on Saturday when Winston & Vega arrive.:bunnydance::pinkbouce::pinkelepht:

Susan:apollo:

Once I was buying carrots with the tops on and when the girl was bagging stuff the tops flipped out of the plastic bag. She started to rip them off and toss them!!! I said "NO! the tops are what I really want"...... I got the look ....... ya know... :craziness

:p

Just wanted to say we're getting excited!

Im going to be sadseeing Winston go though. He grew on me- you'll see Susan. Hes just so little and scared you feel like you need to protect him.

I know he'll be so happy and spoiled with you though. I'll just miss the little bugger, Vega too. Her ears are so funny- they lop most of the time but she can sort of control them, like when she's curious or something one comes up :)

We leave early Saturday morning! Hopefully we make it across the border with all their crap and bunny food!

Eeeeek. I'm getting excited too! Finally, the end in their so long journey.

Let's get ready to pat ourselves on the back on a transport to a super bunny mom, Susan and let's not forget Dad, Chris, well done:D. I feel proud;).

Oh, Haley, I know what you mean about Vega's ears, Snuffles is the same way. (You can tell ina coupleof my pics of him:))

Yes, they have alot of stuff, so I wasn't exxagerating:biggrin2:?

Yay!:bunny18

Less than 24 hours. YIPEE, we can hardly wait to see the two babies.

Susan, Daisy Mae (future girlfriend) Buttercup, Wilbur (older brothers) & Jackie (older sister)

:bunnydance::pinkbouce::pinkelepht::party::bestwishes::group::trio:airborne::running bunny

Well Im just about ready to try to get some sleep for my big day tomorrow. Im going to try to leave here around 9 am so I can get out that way between 2-3.

Heres a few parting photos of the babies:

Bunnies291.jpg

"Can wego yet, Haley?"

Bunnies268.jpg

Bunnies260.jpg

Winston's all ready:

Bunnies319.jpg

Wish me luck!

OMG!!!! PERFECT MUST HAVE!

Haley wrote:
And, just because I had to:

Bunnies331.jpg

Bunnies328.jpg

ok, off to bed now!

I should have gone! I have the day off.:grumpy:Hehe To Ontario to where I am says 19hrs. Rob might kill me.

The BABIES should be arriving soon. I can't wait. And also to meet Haley.

Susan:pinkbouce::pinkelepht::bunnydance::runningrabbit::bunny18:headflick::dutch:rabbithop:bunnybutt::running bunny

Can you tell I'm excited?

No I can not tell.

Latest posts

Back