Vega and Winston's Travel Blog- THEY'RE HOME!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We don't have that pretty blue water here and we do have a border check into Mexico....but you don't have to go through it to get here....

So when are you coming to Lionhead Land? You don't even have to bring along bunnies - we can provide them for you to take back with you instead!!!

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Ok - being serious now....the trip looks like was fun and it sounds so neat. I'm so jealous that you got to meet everyone.....

Tiny is packing his bags 'cause he wants to go to Canada (Susan made him his Easter hat)....

Peg

Aww....what wonderful pics! And I LOVED hearing about all the BUNNIES!! :D:D:D

What beautiful pics, Haley...:)

It sounds like you guys had a great time!! I'm so sorry I missed it - I actually didn't end up doing the stuff we had planned this weekend because I was in bed sick all weekend. I was actually going to suggest you stop by my place on the way since I couldn't make it to dinner, but I ended up being pretty sick. Next time count me in for sure!! Haley, I'm jealous that you got to meet all of these gorgeous bunnies!! I love all of the pics!! And I have to say, you are amazing for making that drive to bring Winston and Vega to their new home.

Latest posts

Back