Valentine's Day is next, right? :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awwww cute!!!

I'll try and make an avie of my buns somehow...I suck at it though lol.

So, I thought to myself, "How cute would it be ifI made Sherman into the King of Hearts for Valentine's Day?" And I wentlooking for a photograph of the King of Hearts to work with. It reallywasn't as easy as I thought it would be. While I was looking, I cameacross this site:King ofHeartsand read through it, just amazed that there arepeople out there that dedicate that much time to ..... LEGOs. Gofigure. :)

I did eventually find a King of Hearts photo though...so here's our beloved king.

Ok! After some hard work and some curse wordsfrom things not working for me lol, I made one and it looks likePOOP... well, I can make backgrounds, but I certainly can't erase thebodies off my rabbits :D

PepMeg.jpg

Oh Look at Tucks!! This will be his First Valentine's Day where he actually has a Valentine! Fauna Girl!! :)

I have to admit, you outdid yourself with The King's Card. You shouldreally put a separate post to BunnyMommy and post that picture. That isToo Much!!

Thank you so much!

-Carolyn

Doesn't he have 2? Or does he not like Cali so much hehehe.

Peppy doesnt have a valentine...just me I guess...lol.

Back