Valentine's Day is next, right? :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elf Mommy, could you Please, Please, Please, makeme a Ben avatar for Valentines Day? I just can't seem to figure out howto do anything neat, I need more practice I guess, still kind ofcomputer illiterate. I would really appreciate it.

Fergi's mom

Rumor has it that there exists a picture of Sebastian...shaved...in a diaper... with little wings...and a little bow and arrow.

Could this be true?? ;)

The Inquiring minds want to know.

Elf Mommy wrote:
So, I thought to myself, "How cute would it be if I madeSherman into the King of Hearts for Valentine's Day?" And I wentlooking for a photograph of the King of Hearts to work with. It reallywasn't as easy as I thought it would be. While I was looking, I cameacross this site:King ofHeartsand read through it, just amazed that there arepeople out there that dedicate that much time to ..... LEGOs. Gofigure. :)

I did eventually find a King of Hearts photo though...so here's our beloved king.
Oh! Oh, oh!!!!!! I'm just seeing this post, thanks to Carolyn!

Oh, thank you, Elf Mommy ... thank you so much...

Oh, look at my sweetiepie! This is going to be my avatar for the month ofFebruary.

You are just so sweet!!!!! Thank you again...

Latest posts

Back