Vacation Question

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jurisfiction

Reaction score
So for the first time since I got Marlowe, I’ll be on vacation. My brother is going to come in once a day to give him food and check his water, etc. And I guess that’s okay since I rescued him from being alone with no one checking on him or feeding him for days on end. And he’s got a room to himself and not just a cage. But during the day I let him out of his room so he has a larger portion of the upstairs to roam around in. One of my cats comes up and they hang out together - but separate- during that time. While I’m on vacation should I let him have the whole area with the cat, or keep him in the rabbit room away from the cat? I’m totally conflicted on the whole thing.

How long are you going on vacation? If it's only a few days it's not not the end of the world and I doubt your rabbit would feel abandoned :) If longer ask your brother if he can at least spend 30 min to an hour a day with the bun, just so he gets some social time. I would keep them separated though just so you and your brother don't have to stress about anything happening to your bunny, and would cut out any fights between you two if it did. Rather safe then sorry :)

Back