Upper East coast slammed by Winter storms - is it as bad as being reported?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now seeing some sunshine :)
thanks juliew ..yeah brownie is pretty spoiled..if I think its too cold in the morning I turn on his heater just for him...."yep I is a bunny slave"

ha ha ha Helen my hubby just told me we are getting snow on Tues,lol, we still have the three feet here with lots of melting and re freezing,lol. Is Philadelphia and West suppose to get any? lol

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
lol Patti, do you Floridians even own winter clothes? lol
I do own 2 pair of jeans, lots of adorable sweatshirts, and a few dressy sweaters for the frigid months. Sweats or pajamasare good for me since I work at home. I think most Floridians are somewhat better dressed than me.

Georgia has had much more snow than normal. We had school canceled last Friday (when I don't have class of course!).... My work closed early last Thursday and opened late the next two days due to ice. We just can't handle the ice here! We aren't prepared at all for weather like this. It was back up to 50 degrees F today and it was much more comfortable outside. I've lived here my whole life and a little bit of cold really chills me to the bone! Brrrr...

man i wish it would get to 50 here so the snow we still have from the other storms would melt before we get more,lol. at this rate we are still going ot have snow t his summer,lol

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
man i wish it would get to 50 here so the snow we still have from the other storms would melt before we get more,lol. at this rate we are still going ot have snow t his summer,lol
I know, we're supposed to get more on Monday!

Good grief! Really feel bad for you all - California is getting SLAMMED with rain this year (happens every 15 years). having grown up in Oregon tis not horrid (such as you all are dealing with 5+ feet of snow) but the landslides that happen from too much rain (and building houses where forest fires happened last summer,and the fantastic fire fighter protected the homes{aka arson happened last Summer}now the same home owners are trying to protect their homes from a mud slide,is heart-breaking to watch these people go through another "natural disaster".

Weather can be SO cruel..

Latest posts

Back