Updated the Site!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe this should be moved to the rabbitry? So some breeders could be able to help you? I think it's a really nice site though and good luck with your rabbitry!

To be honest, the backround and text color were so hard on my eyes that I exited the site before I even read anything.

Animated sparkly things, colored text, and crazy colors are immediate turn offs for me. I (and many people) prefer a little bit of a more relaxed, professional website with light backrounds and plain black text.

It's up to you whether you want to keep it the way it is or not, but that's just my opinion!:)

OakRidgeRabbits wrote:
To be honest, the backround and text color were so hard on my eyes that I exited the site before I even read anything.

Animated sparkly things, colored text, and crazy colors are immediate turn offs for me. I (and many people) prefer a little bit of a more relaxed, professional website with light backrounds and plain black text.

It's up to you whether you want to keep it the way it is or not, but that's just my opinion!:)
:yeahthat:

Moving to rabbitry....

ETA: Make a special section for breed education/general rabbit education if you plan to have it. I think that specific ARBA breed info should be available for only those breeds that you are actually producing.

Otherwise, I'm sitting there and wondering if I can get a Champ d'Arg off ya ;)

Ditto OakRidgeRabbitry's comments about the general vibe. This is very young and playful. Good for kids
If you want to sell to adults though, it must be appealing to the older eye. Take a look through the templates available on some blogging sites to get a concept of colour schemes that work well together.

I love the stars, but a number of white text letters are lost in their glow :(

Gotcha! :thumbup

The background and such is there temporarily...until I have time to search for another. :pullhair:

The various breeds are there because those are the breeds I'm am really looking into. I did plan on removing some after starting my stock again.

I didn't really read much when I previewed. I just made sure all the pages worked ok.

THANKS GUYS!!!

Latest posts

Back