UPDATE ON PINKY!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all so very much. It was tough on me to see him have to go... He was my "special needs bunny" and I will be forever greatful that I had time with him. Me and his daddy were very blessed. Normally if someone had seen him born without hair they would have done away with him from the begining. I just could not do that. Knowing what I know now though, however, if there are anymore "pinky's" born, they will go to Heaven immediately. I just can't bring myself to go through that again. Had I only known he would of had as many problems as he did, I would have eased his pain from day one. I never thought the problems he had would ever occur... Thanks again guys for being so supportive of my little guy. :pray:

I am sorry for your loss. Did you ever read up on hairless animals after you got pinky? I know they have many more problems and hairless animals need alot of extra care. I was looking into a sphinx cat once and I came across a lot of really good how to care for sheets. Maybe it was just his genetic mutation that got him in the end but just a thought.

My condolences

Latest posts

Back