unlitter trained rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lschaafsma

Reaction score
Hello, My rabbit was perfectly litter trained in his cage. Used his litter box perfectly and never peed or pooed on the floor.
The other day, I created a new play space for him, and since then he won't use his litter box and will even move the box so he can do his business on the floor. I have tried thoroughly cleaning it to remove any smell, as well as moving the box to where he is pooping, but he just moves it away, or changes the spot once again.
Any ideas?
Also, he has a very healthy diet and is energetic and seems very happy. Eating normally. just seems to have forgotten all his litter training

Are you saying he won't use the box in the new play area or that following playing there he won't use the box in his cage?

I was mostly meaning when he is back in his cage so would poop/pee everywhere but the litter box.
he actually seems to have figured it out for himself. The change must have just thrown him for a loop or something.
Thanks

Latest posts

Back