Under My Skin

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BethM wrote:
I also can't stand people who take there poorly-behaved children out in public. Especially to restaurants. I cannot enjoy a meal when there is a screaming/jumping child at the next table, or running around the place. I remember a time when people didn't go out if they couldn't find a babysitter, or unless their kids could behave. I recall getting a swat on the butt for misbehaving in public, now it seems like people don't even care if they're ruining someone else's night out.
:yeahthat:im a leader in girlguiding, you should see and hear our girls sometimes:X

I can't stand badly behaved kids either!

The worst is in the supermarket where the parents just let them tear up and down the aisle, knocking into people left right and centre on the way. Now if they were to trip over a customer or get knocked by a basket, I'm sure those parents would be the first to kick off! But they don't bother to control their kids other than to say 'stop that please'. If it was me I'd be screaming at them!

Those heelie things as well. Why oh WHY do parents let their kids zoom up and down on them when there are clearly signs, announcements etc saying that they're banned in shops? I would like to meet whoever invented them, but I'm sure they wouldn't like to meet me! :grumpy:

Woah, rant! Can you tell I'm having a bad morning?! :p

mouse_chalk wrote:
Those heelie things as well. Why oh WHY do parents let their kids zoom up and down on them when there are clearly signs, announcements etc saying that they're banned in shops? I would like to meet whoever invented them, but I'm sure they wouldn't like to meet me! :grumpy:

Woah, rant! Can you tell I'm having a bad morning?! :p
i wouldnt recommend going to my local tesco then:nasty:

pinksalamander wrote:
Elf Mommy wrote:
what is tesco?

Its a brand you will most likely become familiar with as it slowly takes over the world. Soon we will all be run by the dictator that is Tesco. They're everywhere!!
It's true. I'm surprised they've not tried to open one on my driveway yet!

While we're on the subject of supermarkets, another thing that really annoys me. Why bother opening 24 hours if during the night you are just going to let your shelf stackers FILL the aisles with trolleys and boxes, so nobody can get down them, let alone get to things they want to buy? Our local Asda at night just opens boxes of toothpaste, shampoo etc and tips them out all over the floor, so you have to wade through a sea of shampoo bottles..... :grumpy:

my local tesco has added hell because of the people going around picking the goods for the home shoppers.:X now look what i've done, i can feel my blood pressure boiling just thinking about it:nasty:

at least they've gotten rid of those stupid trolleys that were like cars for the brats to be pushed around in by their equally chavvy so-called parents:nasty:

that's it, im off to calm down...

my nearest sainsburys hasnt heard of heating or putting goods on the shelves - very poor at keeping the place stocked with groceries:rollseyes

On the topic of stores..

Costco, Christmas time, Saturday.

UGH.

People don't watch where their walking. They look at something, push their cart and run into me and expect ME to say sorry when I was in front. I went tw o weeks ago with my mom and brother with the baby and this guy was staring at the glassed crystal and walking with his cart and someone was on the other side of me.. just standing there.. and there was a table on the other side.. I pretty much got boxed in, and he hit me.. and you know what he said !

'Your on the wrong side, your careless to the baby'

1, I was going down the left side, dummy.

2,I AM not careless, you're incompitent.

:pssd:

I know...I came to the party a little late...but how the heck I am ever going to catch up with Dr. Who..if the library never moves me up on the hold list??!?!

I'm only up to the end of season (series) one for anybody that knows what I"m talking about LOL

it's just aggravating...I need my fix!

irishbunny wrote:
Over here it's Dunnes Stores, though we have Tesco too it's not as popular.
my brother works in dunnes stores!
i dont really like tescos.

furryface wrote:
I know...I came to the party a little late...but how the heck I am ever going to catch up with Dr. Who..if the library never moves me up on the hold list??!?!

I'm only up to the end of season (series) one for anybody that knows what I"m talking about LOL

it's just aggravating...I need my fix!
then you wont want to know i went to bed early last night to watch a dr who dvd:bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back