(UK) S.T.A.R introduces Cuthbert, adoptable x-breed giant male

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilentTearsAnimalRescue

Anne.M.Kenyon
Reaction score
Cuthbert was an abandonment case. When he first arrived at S.T.A.R he was, understandably upset and nervous and confused. However, he is now without doubt the most mischievous, cheeky, headstrong bunny in S.T.A.R :D He loves to be indoors, he loves to play outdoors, but more than anything he loves doing the things that he shouldn't be doing :nod He has a lovely, sweet, tolerant nature and just laps up attention... UNTIL.... he spots something far more interesting than you, such as a tasty looking mobile phone charger to nom, or an open cupboard to run and hide in, or ''Ohhhhhh look! The airing cupboard is open, I can get right under the bath and the floorboards from there and give my mum a heart attack, what FUN!!''
Cuthbert does have dental issues and will always need check-ups. He will suffer if this is not adhered to. He is however a wonderful patient at the vets, doesn't bite and is gentle and extremely well behaved for his doctors. I have had him neutered.
Please meet CUTHBERT, the part-giant bundle of lovely natured mischief!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZfzjGaBcps[/ame]

Latest posts

Back