Two rabbits on kijiji

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buck rogers

Reaction score
I saw this today while looking on kijiji:nono

http://windsor.kijiji.ca/c-pets-other-pets-for-sale-Bunnies-W0QQAdIdZ37907103

I already e-mailed them, but i was wondering though, in the event that I don't get a response if anyone else would be willing to try and contact these people also. I let them know I'd be willing to adopt them and if I do get a response I wont be needing the aquarium:banghead

They're so cute! I hope it works out and you can adopt them! One thing's for sure, they'll love having a real cage and someone who has time for them. Keep us updated please!

Well its been close to 24hrs and I haven't recieved any response.:(I am going to send another e-mail, thinking of these poor lil guys ketp me up most of the night.

We heard back. They don't know what the sexe of the buns are, though they say they are the same....and they are not spayed ot neutered:( We feel so sad, but we really don't have the room or the money to get them fixed:(I'm crying just thinking about those buns in the aquarium:bigtears::nono:nono..............

Latest posts

Back