Tucker, Fauna, and Cali

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So thirsty after the plane ride from California...

GOOD GRAVY!! I posted too soon on the other thread Auntie!

She is drop dead gorgeous!! (but I am soooooo biased, since you now have Elf and Jezebel's sister at your house..hehehe)

What a beauty~Is she tipped?

Cher

It's going to take some time before I can havethem all out together. Tried it for a brief moment and Tuckerwent after Cali. I have to let them get used to each other'ssmells so will scatter their free time. Tucker sure does knowhe's King.

Cher? Tipped?? If that means is she spayed, yes. Otherwise, please transcribe. :?

Tucker enjoys shackin up with Fauna...

YEEHAW finally the black~beauty prince on his own, establishing his turf is he? Such a regal fellow, I do adore his look.

Cher

Tipped is a new word I made up (I think) LOL,since I do not know all the bunny breeding lingo for their fur typesect...it describes her fur~ how it is slightly darker coloured on theends giving her a *just got back from the haredressers* look :p

Cher

Cher wrote:
YEEHAWfinally the black~beauty prince on his own, establishing his turf ishe? Such a regal fellow, I do adore his look.

Cher
Regal, you say?? Naaaahhh - Not Tucker!

Cher wrote:
Tippedis a new word I made up (I think) LOL, since I do not know all thebunny breeding lingo for their fur types ect...it describes her fur~how it is slightly darker coloured on the ends giving her a *just gotback from the haredressers* look :p

Cher

Yup! That's our girl, Cher!

A hairdresser couldn't match her colors if she tried!

Kisses to my girls, Jade and Jez.

-Carolyn

Just you wait tilBunnyMommy gets a look at those ears! She will be soooo in love withCali! Carolyn, she isbeautiful!The one makes her look soclassyand regal. I can see where it would beodd in a way for youthough, with her being built so much differently than the other two_Oh, the look on Fauna's face! :shock:The photo of Tucker ispriceless!

I adore the photo of Fauna and Tuckertogether! I don't know that I would have believed thata few months ago when there were the "who's the boss" battles goingon!

Raspberry

:shock:I WANT! Oh how lucky you are, I'm so happy for you and wish you all the best of times. :D

P.S.- I loved Fauna's look in that picture where she's outside Cali's cage!

Cher wrote:
Tippedis a new word I made up (I think) LOL, since I do not know all thebunny breeding lingo for their fur types ect...it describes her fur~how it is slightly darker coloured on the ends giving her a *just gotback from the haredressers* look :p

Cher

In the Flemish the color is known as "Sandy", which is the same colorgenetically as Chestnut Agouti, Copper, Castor and Gray in otherbreeds. The coat is "ticked" with with black tipped guardhairs. When blowing into the coat, it will show a orangeintermediate band with a slate blue undercolor. Very pretty!

Looking at the regal photo of Tucker, I'm imagining this is all going to his head.. .

with him now having a harem . ..:p LOL

Pam

Back