Tribute Video 2009

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have added him, and saved his picture too. I'm sorry you lost him.

Yeh, that list is from mid november, and I added him since that. We can't edit the posts past 12 minutes, so when I post the video, I will post the new list, and he is on that :) Don't worry. Unfortunately lots of buns have been added since then and are not on the list, but they will be on the final list.

I am new here. but I wanted to say I lost my dwarf mix female named Misty on New Years Eve, she was 8 years old. I miss her so.

I'm sorry you lost her. Do you have a picture of her that could be used in the video? If not, then I can mention her anyway, so don't worry.

Binky Free Misty

TinysMom wrote:
Flashy - I only posted these losses in my blog (I think)- but while I went to Maine in Sept/Oct - we had a virus sweep through our rabbitry and among the losses were:

Tio
[align=center]
DSCN3754.jpg

[/align]
[align=center]
28e9c5f2.jpg

[/align]
[align=center]
DSCN5471.jpg

[/align]
[align=center]
DSCN4179.jpg

[/align]
[align=center]
7be56227-1.jpg

[/align]
[align=center]
DSCN2869-1.jpg

[/align]
Isenstar (Izzy)
[align=center]
DSCN2026.jpg

[/align]
I would like to have them included also. I will find pictures and send them to you if needed.

Thanks so much for doing this - you do such an awesome job at the videos!

I couldn't remember if you had Billy Sunny and Harley Quinn...so here they are...

[align=center]
BillySunnyNov142008049-2.jpg

[/align][align=center]
DSCN2931.jpg

[/align]

and Slade - who the forum really didn't know - but I loved him so much..

DarlasBabies03142009061.jpg

I'm sorry it took me so long to post these Flashy - I just couldn't really bring myself to look at the pictures till teh deadline.

Thanks for those Peg. I know it is hard going through old pictures, but thank you for posting them. I do have Billy Sunny and Harley Quinn, and their slides are already in the video :) I will do the others and add them today. I'm hoping to get it finished tomorrow and then up within a few days after that (internet permitting), so hopefully the delay won't be too long.

Also, just wanted to say you don't only have to have rabbits the forum knew, so if you wanted to add any more then feel free. This is about the owner and their bunny first, and the forum second. x

yes I do have a picture :)
that would be so neat! It has been only 3 days since I lost her and I have not broken down her hutch yet...tackling that on Monday. I found this place through facebook, thought wow a place where there are lots of people who love rabbits and all kinds of pets, glad I found it.

Its good you found us :)

How would you like to get a picture to me? You can e-mail me, or upload it and post it as a picture on the forum, or maybe point me in the direction of your facebook if you have any on there.

It's all very, very fresh for you. It's very uch a hard time when you do those things. Keep talking and posting if it helps :)

Jus wanted to say this is the absolute last chance to get anybunny in this video.

The video is now finished, with all bunnies in it. I won't be publishing it to my computer (i.e. making it from a working document into a proper video) until tomorrow morning GMT, so if any one else wants anybunny else added over night, that can be done.

Hopefully though, there will be no more, because this list is horribly huge already.

I am usually not on RO. Can Nemo please be in this video as well? Or is he already, since he was posted on the original post?

If he needs to have a picture sent in, here it is.

DSC01258.jpg

He's in, don't worry :) That wasn't the picture I used though. I used a more upclose one. Would you prefer me to use that one instead?

This is now finished. When the intenret here is good, I will upload it and then it shall be posted shortly after.

Can a mod please lock this thread.

Latest posts

Back