TRBA SHOW IN KILLEEN

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMALL S RABBITRY

Reaction score
Ok guys and gals there is a Triple show in Killeen TX this weekendsingle Friday night and then a double Saturday all day it is off on W S Young Drive approximately 1/2 mile Killeen Civic Center on the right for info contact Carol G. Hooks at [email protected]for info.......

So who all is going to bethere I will be.......... Toby

I will be there with my tans and britannia. Ill post up the results I got for the tans and brit from oaklahoma. I must say the trophies over there are much bigger LOL
Ill also be picking up a REW brit. im so excited rocky will have a girlfriend now :)

ANDDD::
If anyone wants a tan I will have one for sale but as a pet only please.

Well I was looking for a Tan for my son to show just in the county fair in 2012 so that on is out and I will have a pet Mini Rex for sale at the show also but he is not show or even breed quility just a big pet........

If anyone would like to get together and shoot the breaze I will proboly have on one of my black cowboy hats on and will have a white table there also promise you cant miss me o and I will be driving a camo chevy pickup with a big hunting rack in it lol.....See yall there.......Toby

The tan can actually be shown she will be a senior by the weekend. that is the reason im taking her to killeen. I just do not want her to be bred

I was asking 30 for her. But since She cant be used for breeding i was going to ask 15. She is a nice tan. I know i have a picture. She also won best of breed in Oaklahoma under Ted DeLoyola.

This is her when she was a little younger. i think around 4mths
100_0297.jpg

100_0291.jpg

We will be there on Friday night with our 3 French Lops. My two girls will be showing them in the youth show.

This is our first ARBA or TRBA show so we really don't know what to do. Do we just show up at 5:30 and register? What should we expect? Any tips or hints or suggestions?

To answer this question you can go to the thread "show procedures" Here is a link
http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=62342&forum_id=8

For the specific show just show up with enough time before judging to register and groom your bunnies. The fill out the required form and comment cards. Make sure you go to the youth table and then pay. After that the show will start and listen up for French lops. If they have boards behind the table they may list breeds that judge will do that day so just keep your ears and eyes open. Most likely they will do Best in Show friday night for the first show.

woahlookitsme wrote:
I was asking 30 for her. But since She cant be used for breeding i was going to ask 15. She is a nice tan. I know i have a picture. She also won best of breed in Oaklahoma under Ted DeLoyola.

This is her when she was a little younger. i think around 4mths
100_0297.jpg

100_0291.jpg
I will more then likly take herbut no promises dependson how much money I have just give me a shout i will have some signs up one will say SMALL'S RABBITRY GATESVILLE TX, and the other will say PROUD MEMBER OF HARD BARGAIN 4-H GATESVILLE TX...............Toby

We will be there on Friday night. My oldest daughter is shooting archery with her 4H group in Hillsboro on Saturday Morning. Busy weekend for us.

Zaphod wrote:
We will be there on Friday night. My oldest daughter is shooting archery with her 4H group in Hillsboro on Saturday Morning. Busy weekend for us.
Thats cool kinda glad I teach by boys everything that they need to know about archery and hunting my self.............LOL.........Toby

I am excited, tomorrow is the start of the show weekend! I can't wait to see how we all do, it will be nice to have so many people to look out for. Best of luck everyone!
I will be wearing my bunny hat (the one in my avatar) so I should be easy to find.

Zaphod wrote:
We will be there on Friday night with our 3 French Lops. My two girls will be showing them in the youth show.

This is our first ARBA or TRBA show so we really don't know what to do. Do we just show up at 5:30 and register? What should we expect? Any tips or hints or suggestions?
If you need any help and you happen to see me, just give me a holler and I will be glad to help you with anything. I will be wearing that goofy little hat in my avatar lol. :)

Thanks,

We will look for you at the show. I have 3 girls and we will have a cage full of rabbits. Our French Lops really fill up a travel cage. I am looking forward to seeing what this rabbit show thing is all about.

Latest posts

Back