TRBA SHOW IN KILLEEN

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zaphod wrote:
Thanks,

We will look for you at the show. I have 3 girls and we will have a cage full of rabbits. Our French Lops really fill up a travel cage. I am looking forward to seeing what this rabbit show thing is all about.

Alright, I will look for you too. You will need to be there before 5:00 preferably, as that is when the show actually starts. They won't mind if you're a little late though. :)

See you there!

lelanatty wrote:
I am excited, tomorrow is the start of the show weekend! I can't wait to see how we all do, it will be nice to have so many people to look out for. Best of luck everyone!
I will be wearing my bunny hat (the one in my avatar) so I should be easy to find.
Just look for me I will bethere some where I have 2 sons and we will have a few mini rex showing lol

My Show Results:

Navasota, ND Sr. Buck

Show C (Friday) 5th out of 9
Show A 6th out of 10
Show B 5th out of 10

Overall I did ok, but what I enjoyed more was seeing and talking to everyone from here on the forum. :) This is the reason I enjoy shows so much. To be around people who share the passion of rabbits. We may all have different breeds, but we support each other.

How did y'all do?

lelanatty wrote:
My Show Results:

Navasota, ND Sr. Buck

Show C (Friday) 5th out of 9
Show A 6th out of 10
Show B 5th out of 10

Overall I did ok, but what I enjoyed more was seeing and talking to everyone from here on the forum. :) This is the reason I enjoy shows so much. To be around people who share the passion of rabbits. We may all have different breeds, but we support each other.

How did y'all do?
It was really nice to meet you and I will postTJ and Wyatts results tomorrow I is wore out the show for me ended around 7pm and I have been up sence 530am ttyall tomorrow.........Toby

TJ won first place and BOV in both shows on Saturday with his red Mini rex Buck and he also got 4th and second with his Californian JR buck and got second place in both shows with his REW SR doe and Wyatt got First, second and BOV with his REW SR Buck and just did ok with his broken polish............ Congrats to all that showed this weekend.......Toby

I just want to thank Sarah for the Tan that we bought off her STAR is a very nice TAN and she will be shown every show we go to she is just what we where looking for.............. Thanks again Sarah............ Toby

No problem :) It was great meeting everyone and talking rabbits.

My results
Show A - STAR won Best Opp Sex. Rocky won Best of Breed
Show B - Chevy won Best Opp Sex. Rocky placed 2nd out of 4th. He wouldn't pose right I guess i shouldn't have bred him before the show. . .lol

Latest posts

Back