TRANSPORT: MI to MN- RESOLVED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Christine, for telling me about this place. I'm finally figuring it out I think and I love it. This is so neat, how so many people can come together and help transport bunnies to a new home. I would gladly do the same in my area. ..Ral

christinelea1 wrote:
I am trying to find transport for 2 lovely fully vetted bunnys named Emma and Chester. They are a bonded pair, she is a FlemishGiant, he is a mini French lop.

MI575.9190308-2-x.jpg

Edited to add a picture of these gorgeous bunnies we're helping :)

I'm glad they made it home! Are these the ones that went? Is the Flemish Giant the black and white one? I'm not the best at breed guesses...

Yes that is beloved Emma...the black and white one, isnt she beautiful???Well and Chessy too... Everything went so smoothly...I am so VERY moved by this milestone for CritterCafe Rescue! Hey and I AM HERE FOR THE MASSES TO HELP YOU ALL TOO!!!

Hi very special person Ral and Domino dollbaby:biggrin2: I am so glad you love it here as I sure do too! Did you see Mammit and Lu??? And Chessy and Em's pictures??? and all the hits of caring bunny LOVERS watching? I am amazed and humbled and so very thankful...

christinelea1 wrote:
I am trying to find transport for 2 lovely fully vetted bunnys named Emma and Chester. They are a bonded pair, she is a FlemishGiant, he is a mini French lop.

MI575.9190308-2-x.jpg

Edited to add a picture of these gorgeous bunnies we're helping :)
Congrats to all involved.

I just wanted to mention that to my untrained eye, Emma looks likea checkered giant :).

I'm so happy we have so many new bunnies and slaves around to enjoy the board!

oh - I do not envy the mess Mammit left for you this morning! Poor Clover!

How are they doing now?

On Clover, well I am concerned about her...I have syringe fed twice now(Critical Care) and just put all the bunnys and guineas, rats, hams and birds fresh greens/fruits out and now will monitor her...Gosh I cant belive she was that scared of him...He was just hopping around merrily paying her no mind but I am sure that is after he "pursued" her a while...I cant belive I slept through that as normally I get up at 3AM and check on everyone here....I feel terrible about it and will sleep on the floor with her tonight now and let Mammit run as I really dont want him in the big penAND he will learn about things here and other bunys as well...they all do good here..... Well on top of all that Sissy(Bunnymac's wife) has a tummy ache I think from gas....She is usually a huge "dancer for the morning nana" and she would not at all this morning nor even come for it which is a HUGE redflag with bunnys I have learned. They get use to our schedule and then we can observe things out of sorts h them and the banana dancing in the morning at 6AM is done, every morning, like clockwork here....Gosh I tell you...I work so hard to make sure everyone is ok...sometimes I sit down at night and realize I have not eaten ALL DAY even...and it seems like it just will never be enough. A group here and I are trying to open a low or no cost spay neuter clinic and the resistance we are getting is emotionally draining too...it seems like people would rather put these guys down than care for them and get things right....gosh I get frustrated....WELL OK...so I will pray and give it to God though sometimes the suffering is unbearable to see. Please let me tell you this wonderful thing though.....Little LuLu LOVES to get up on the couch and sit with me:biggrin2: As long as I am sitting she will sit with me. Isnt that so very special? I cannot belive someone would have given her up...what a doll! She loves to be skwished and hugged and kissed too....someone must have done that to her before as she seems very adapted to it certainly... well she is here now and will never be put down...she will have a great life at a bunny loving home or stay here forever as one way or the other I will make sure she has a great and long happy healthy life. Pretty bunnys...

First, I was thinking the same as jordiweis! Emma looks like a checkered giant instead of a flemish giant.

Next, Sounds like LuLu is a sweetie. Bo loves to be held and snuggled, but he gets annoyed if you stop petting him.

Third, Clover does sound a bit traumatized. Can you take her out of there and into another room and just hold her and keep things quiet for a bit? maybe hand feed her some stuff?

Nanan-O is bigtime brekfuss here too! :p

Cant help it....I am still reading this success story happily::)) Though I miss these 2 SO MUCH I am so happy to have opened my home to yet 2 more to save...This success INSPIRES a person...for sure::))

I just realized I never posted their pics that you guys sent me! I'll try and remember to do it this weekend.

I think they have a blog here somewhere- Id love an update :)

Hayley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Who is the bun in the picture???What a dollbaby!!!!! Miss all of you!!! Got an update from Tessa saying Emma and Chester are doing good::)))

Hey it was all and I do MEAN ALL B/C of RABBITS ONLINE these 2 happy healthy little ones are safe and sound... OF course they would have been so here at the rescue too but....THEY HAVE A HOME!!!!Where THEY are the most important pet...that is what I want for all the BUNZ:)here....You know as well as I do that there is no way I can give each little special bunny individual attentions like they need even though we have "BUN Therapy" and "BUNRUNS"...THEY NEED HOMES!! We need homes!!! STILL!! I am looking into transport now again for a good many-including the "little eared buns"....

it was such a pleasure to take part in this and to be the ones at the end GETTING these buns:) They are still happy and healthy! We have two cats and a dog also and Emma holds her ground well! She grunts and snorts if she thinks someone is a little too close for her. She's so cute! Does happy flips on her favorite long rug every night before bed. I've tried to get a good picture of her mid air, but haven't done too well... she flips so much and so fast it's hard! They are so fun to have around! Thanks to everyone!!!!!

Back