TRANSPORT- Chicago Ridge Rabbits (IL) RESOLVED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just want to make sure on the start time....were we not starting transport at 9:30 anymore? ( i thought someone had asked for a half hour earlier)?

And if we are not, bluefrog- what time do you want me at the shelter? 9:30 at the shelter and just leave when ready?

Correct- we're starting at 10 AM. We were going to have to start earlier if we didnt find a driver for the last leg.

So try to leave Chicago Ridge around 10:00 :)

Leaf...I remember you saying you'd be checking here before heading anywhere Saturday...I'm meeting downtownbuns in the Crestwood area at 4:30, probably leaving that area around 4:45, which should put me in Union at the gas station right at 5:30...let me know if that time is still good for you or if I need to keep the buns at my house for a bit.

5:30 is perfect! I only have a little timeonline this morning but I'll check in as I can (minus drive time)...

Sending lots of prayers and good vibes for a safe and successful transport today. I wish I could give each and every one of you a big hug. Thank you again for your help!

Haley

:pray: :clover:Sending all of my prayers and best wishes for safe travels to all involved. Be safe little babies. Enjoy your new homes and lives.

myheart

on the way to gilman now...dont worry im the passenger! we have ten carriers! the little brown one on my lap is tugging at my heart strings. everyone give him kisses on the way. he looks just like my baby frankie (read my ro blog) that recently passed. i wish i had room for another bun i would snatch this little one up!

bellapsyd wrote:
on the way to gilman now...dont worry im the passenger! we have ten carriers! the little brown one on my lap is tugging at my heart strings. everyone give him kisses on the way. he looks just like my baby frankie (read my ro blog) that recently passed. i wish i had room for another bun i would snatch this little one up!

Frankie was so handsome! I found his picture in your blog, but I need to go back and read some more. I'm so sorry you lost him...

10 carriers! I won't be suprised if a few bunnynapping attempts do occure. Thats a lot of love to go around! I can't wait to see who all arrives.

:brownbunny

Did my little blind girl make the transport? I sure hope so. I can't wait to meet her and Aiden is going to have a wonderful time (I sure hope!) with his NZW buddy.

Now that I know the transport is physically underway and all is well I'm heading off for a few hours sleep before class begins and my drive gets underway.

Thank you all so much!!

Downtown Buns, DH here:

Got to the rental car place and they offered a GPS with the SUV we were renting. I didn't need the GPS but the rental was $15 less with it than without it. So, now I don't have to ask for directions, (Yeah right, like that was going to happen.) and I got a deal on the rental too.

Then we get outside and find out that our Ford Escape was a Subaru Outback. Hmm, may be big enough for Croc Hunting, but not much good for bunny transporting. It was not much bigger than the Bug with the seat's down. Downtown Buns was very frustrated.

Don't you fear rabbit transporters, I asked if they had anything bigger. They did. He rented us a Flemish Giant sized white cargo van for the same price. It's brand new, only 80 miles on it, and it has the GPS. Now I just have to avoid aggravating DTB playing with it.

Judah says, "You know those things aren't programmed to locate the nearest American Pet Diner or Oxbow dealer? What good are they?!"

See you all soon. Keep the paw-side down and the ear-side up.

What a demonstration of l:heartsve in action.

I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR SAVING THEM !!!
:inlove::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:
Have a safe trip :hugsquish::hugsquish::hugsquish:

Maureen

Back