Tradegy Strikes again

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My deepest sympathies in your time of sorrow. Itis so evident that he had a special place in not only your heart butothers and well and there he will live on forever. I hope he gets achance to play with my Ben on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge.

Adrienne

I had no idea you were thinking about that, Gabby. I just figured Promise will pull out of this. Hoping and praying for it.

Promise is such an Angel. Such a beautiful, beautiful baby.

My heart, thoughts, and prayers are with you, Gabby.

Much Love,
-Carolyn

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Gabby wrote:
this shirt ofmine is going straight to thw wash machine, i'm sitting here wiping myeyes with it.. very chocked up..I have only gone into thelivingroom to open the shades the past couple ofdays...Promise (dog) is acting very mopy and depressed, i dunno what todo with her... maybe some time with her favBunny will help,i'm not sure.. this has been where she has been the last 6 month if shews in the livingroom.
Gabby, is Promise an Aussie or a Border Collie? Can't tell for sure if she's either actually.

What if you brought another bunny in as a house bunny ?
Border collie mix, a livingroom bunny you mean?.. I had herdown stairs tonight, Brice was hopping around her, and all she did waslook depressed. She is going with me tomorrow, she's not running afever, so she shouldn't have an infection, but we'll run urine andblood tests probably, and i can weight her, she is starting to looseweighther last 2 ribs are feelable, the rest you have to pusha little to feel, So we will rule out anything physical hopefully, orif it is, hopefully something minor, like a sore tooth, whichi couldn't see any rotten ones but she has an iron jaw and didn't wantme to look. She has never liked her mouth looked in. I will not, and Irefuse to have someone else become terminal on me!!! if we find nothingphysical, we will them work on the physiological. Ginger and Tiger bothlove the Promise, so they both would make a good promise pet...

Carolyn wrote:
I had no idea you were thinking about that, Gabby. I just figured Promise will pull out of this. Hoping and praying for it.

Promise is such an Angel. Such a beautiful, beautiful baby.

My heart, thoughts, and prayers are with you, Gabby.

Much Love,
-Carolyn
she will be poked and proded tomorrow just to be sureit's emotional and not physical...I'd had to treat her for anemotional problem and find out I was ignoring a physical one..bettersafe than sorry i say..she WILL be living many more years, i demand it!She is not allowed to worry herself into a skeliton!!!!!!

Back