TOYS =]

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is a very good thread! Being a new owner I would like to try and make some toys for our baby but do not know what they like to play with. For now I just throw hay in a papertowel or toilet paper roll and I got him some cat balls with the bells inside but those aren't too much fun for him.

Hey my name is Steph too :p

I have a fuzzy (whool?) scarf tied to a hanger which hangs on my closet door.
Flops goes crazy attacking it!
He chases it around and paws at it it's so funny.

He also likes tubes to run through and boxes to jump on.
As well as a box full of shredded paper to jump in.

I have these 2 cat cubes also that I like to connect with the tunnel.
He seems to like it :)

I usually toss toilet paper tubes into the pens, and they love to chew on them!
I even switched brands until I found one that didn't have much glue on the tube, just for the bunnies. lol.

Toilet paper or paper towel rolls are a favorite, stuffed with hay or not. Cardboard mailing tubes or concrete forms are also good. For that matter, any corrugated cardboard box can be a great bunny toy - if it's big enough, cut a hole in two sides and let the bunny use it as a tunnel (and he can customize the box as he sees fit, which is even more fun).

Scone also likes old magazines and tip-in cards. I found a bunch of old "New York History" magazines at a garage sale, which turned out to be deadly dull for me (as a human trying to read them), but they are heaven for Scone - nice thick uncoated paper with just the right crunch. He spends hours tearing the pages out and ripping them up.

I hung a toy with a mirror and a bell on it that is a bird toy in Cinderella's cage. I hung it from the top in the middle, she loves it, she bats at it and really gets it swinging.

Latest posts

Back