Toys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D

Your post was very nice, Vanessa! I wish I had your way with words!

VNess2010 wrote:
Listen, I don't wanna fight, maybe we should act like this never happened!?

I'm feeling pretty hurt and a bit threatened, but I'm going to end itat that...I hope you guys realize that I have joined this forum withgood intentions...and I hope my regularity on this forum proves that toyou...

sincerely (not sarcastically) apologize for misunderstandings,

-Vanessa

Bless your heart, Vanessa.

Thank you for having the dignity and the Class to respond the way you have.

No Worries. There's nothing to be fearful or threatened by here.

:)

Fondly and with Great Respect,
-Carolyn

Wow! Just stumbledacross this as I'm doing my nightly catching up...Vanessa, girlfriend,if more neighbors, pastors, bosses....heck WORLD LEADERS knew how todiffuse a touchy situation like you just did, the world would be afriendlier place!

RaspberrySwirl

DearPatrific,

I want to take a moment to say WELCOME to our forum. Things mayhave gotten off on the wrong foot. Ipersonally ask you togive us another chance. We are not normally argumentive.Ilook forward to hearing from you and getting to know you andyou rabbitsbetter.

Tina

Oh my gosh, my bunnies absolutely love pillows.just normal bed pillows...mine all jump on it and start playing likethey are digging in it or something. its so cute but they all lovepillows!

My bunny, Bo and SLRabbit's Opie who is with meright now...... each got one of these from the Easter Bunny thismorning and they really seem to like them :)

It's a little clear carrot with beads and a bell inside, the tops aremade of some safe chewable stuff.... they are really cute :)

sp62050.jpg

Carolyn wrote:
Hi Cristy,

Here's some thoughts on toys rabbits love. You don't have to buy some of the things they love the most.

-untreated baskets
-empty toilet paper rolls
-a slinky
-cardboard boxes
-balls
-cotton towels
-old phonebooks
-a brown paper bag
-a wicker mat
-baby rattles
-cat toys
-apple or fruit wood to chew on
-tissue paper in a box
-some parrot wooden toys that hang from cage and are different colors

Others will jump in with more suggestions.

-Carolyn

Is it okay if the bunny would eat the phonebook or is it just for tearing up?

Latest posts

Back