Toronto Rabbit Show!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Pam - Neil and I came up to the show for a quick visit on our way to his sister's house (about 10 mins away from Aurora).

I was going to come over and say hi and chat BUT, the 20 minutes we were there was like your busiest 20 minutes - it was while you were judging! So I didn't have a chance to come over - didn't want to interrupt.

Anyway.. Luckily for us, there were not a ton of bunnies for sale*whew*... the only one that caught my eye was a Black Otter mini rex -which is my next rabbit if I had to chose - and he would NOT stop begging for nose rubs!!! Of course, he was not there to be sold, but to be shown. *pout*.

It was a cool show - only the 2nd one I have been to.

I'm sorry I missed meeting you Nadia - but I'm glad that you got to stop in at the show.

Hoperfully Jen will post some photos from the show so we can see all the winners. I don't know which rabbits won B4, B6 or BIS at the other show.

Pam

pamnock wrote:
Hoperfully Jen will post some photos from the show so we can see all the winners.
:pleaseplease:
picssosad.gif

And Nadia, you dodged that bullet! :biggrin: Betcha the next shot will be some poor beraggled littleHeinz 57 rescue, and it will be a direct hit. ;)

Pam, I hope the weather was kind and you had a nice time at Niagra Falls. :hearts

And I hope you didn't cause any divorces with the Flemish win! (PS: Are you sure Caliwasn't whispering in your ear onthat one?)

I would have loved to have been there, those are my two favourite rabbits, would love to see the top of the line!

sas

It was cold and sleeting at the falls, but we had dressed warm and enjoyed walking around and giving Matthew a chance to stretch his legs and run around the park a little.

We hit some really bad weather (snow) on the way home, so it made for a long, slow trip back.

Pam

Back