Tony Montana

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
040607c.jpg

Oh goodness, it really does look like he is wondering where thecraisins are :D. The eye looks even better today. Looks like tony isgoing to be quite the liitle character :D

Jan

OOh, I missed Tony Montana's story - he'slooking great, and looks like he is living the high life with hisawesome play area and toys!! He's a cutie pie!!

Thanks!

You can't tell from the pictures there but we added another playpen setonto the first one so he has most of the living room to run in now,plus he can go into the dining room a little, where he has a hideyhouse that he can get in. He seems to be doing great, hiswounds are healing well, and his scabs are even beginning to goaway. We have high hopes for him!

Let me check out this camera thing...
040607h.jpg

Happy Easter!

It has been two weeks since Tony's Gotcha Day!

He is doing so much better than I ever expected:

040807a.jpg

He still has a bit of a scab above his eye, but he certainly doesn't look ripped to shreds like he did we he first came home.

Family is arriving so here is one last shot, helikes to eat with his feet in his bowl and his butt in the litterbox... works out well!

040807c.jpg

He is SOO adorable! I'd hate to think whatwould've happened to him if you guys didn't take him home. Thinkingabout it makes me so sad, but it didn't happen :elephant:
I always see bunnies in the window at our Glamour Shots in our localmall... I have to look the other way, otherwise I would have an extra2-3 bunnies in my house every year. Easter is a great time of year, butunfortunately not so wonderful for our beloved companions.
P.S.
You guys did wonderful with his eye!! He's a very healthy little man.

Oh my gosh! I just love how he eats! Soconvenient for the little bugger. That eye is looking so much betterthan I ever would have believed. Great job!

Tony tends to spend most of his time in hiscage, even though he has the run of a pretty big pen while we arehome. I reckon this is pretty normal for a bunny only acouple weeks into his stay at his new home?

It is his comfort zone. A safe place. He willget more curious soon and then you will see him running and doingbinkies all over the place.

I adore Tony. I think he is one tough little dude.

Back