To Our Bunny Party Guests

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

At this point in time now more than ever I wished I was holidayingthere or could find myself some ruby slippers and click my heels to bewith you guys, I hope you guys have a SUPER time together, maybesomeone could have a drink and a laugh for me.

Good for the Missus!!! Thats had to have been ahard thing for her to decide....but I bet Buck is up above smiling fromear to ear that she's gonna do this!! What a woman!!!!!!!!!

JimD wrote:
Helen ROCKS!!

Does this mean that Ernestine will be there, too?

Yes, it does. :)

Bless your heart, seniorcats. What a kind and generous offer. Thank you but we're all set. :)

-Carolyn

Let me tell you a little about "The Missus".

Because of her energy to just keep going, and going, and going... L O NG before Buck had rabbits, she was given the nickname, "Bunny". She'slike the Energizer Bunny. She's amazing. She's as Much a Treasure andan Angel as Buck is/was to us.

Her grandchildren call her "Bunny".

'Bunny' and I are forming ideas for this great Celebration ofFriendship and Buck. Even though Buck Jones won't be there, he will.

:)

We'll have a Table (we'll need two because that's how much Buck had to teach), which will display...

-His Rabbit Binder

-His Rabbit's Health History Notebook

-His copy of "Rabbit Production" with his handwritten yellow-stickies to highlight the parts Buck felt worth remembering.

-His Memorial Picture Boards

-His favorite cane, his Rabbit Cane

and His Hat.

Thanks to you people, the prayers, the love, the inspiration...Bunny and I have another Big Celebration ahead of us.

We almost thought that after this week, it was over.

It's Not.

Now, it's time for 'The Bunny People'.

Bunny and I look forward to meeting, hugging, and being with you all.

Love,
Buck, Bunny, and Carolyn

That brought tears to my eyes Caro. It will be a celebration of life.

Nothing can keep us 'bunny people' down for long!

I for one cannot wait to hug each and every one of you.

I used to mess with them and say "Buck -n- Bunny" really fast.

:disgust:

Carl and Helen celebrated their 40th Wedding Anniversary together one week before Carl passed on.

Carolyn, how wonderful that you and"Bunny" are putting all of Bucks' things together in acelebration display. I so wish I was going to be there :(-you must take a photo of the tables.

I am so pleased that they celebrated their 40th Anniversary. What awonderful achievement.- Jan

I hope Bunny knowshow her strength and spirit have affected us all. The somber mood ofthe board is shifting, you can feel it. The clouds are lifting alittle, the sun is trying to peekthrough.

There is something to look forwardto, a celebration of Buck's life andourintroductionto his soul mate...How much better does it get than that?

By the way, I passed on all of your "girly plans" to SLG. She can'twait to meet theMissus!

Raspberry

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
I hope Bunny knows how herstrength and spirit have affected us all. The somber mood of the boardis shifting, you can feel it. The clouds are lifting a little, the sunis trying to peekthrough.

By the way, I passed on all ofyour "girly plans" to SLG. She can't wait to meet theMissus!

Raspberry

Bunny has been too uplifted by your love and respect for Buck to even think she has an effect on you all.

She and I absolutely can't wait for Friday night. That'sgoing to help having her there so much with Buck's absence in myplace. SLG is just what we need.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back