To Our Bunny Party Guests

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
In the pastCarolyn has gone to great lengths to make sure the Bunny BoathouseParty was a fabulous opportunity for anyone who wanted to takeadvantage of her generosity, to gather and share in our common love ofrabbits.

Unfortunately after all the hard work and planning, the anticipatednumber of guests always dwindled down to a small handful at the verylast moment. Though she would never tell you herself, I happen to knowthat she very nearly didn't follow through with her plans to put on theparty this year. It's a lot of work and it takes the entire year toschedule and plan it, especially at a place like Hotchkiss.

Buck Jones was the catalyst for this party. He encouraged and maybeeven gently shoved ;)Carolyn to go through with the bigplans. And again, it hasn't been spoken of before, but when his healthwas at it's worse, one of his goals was to make it to the bunny party.He and the Missus had planned to stay at Carolyn's and help host.Carolyn feels quite lost at the thought of them not being at her side.

Please, if you have made plans togo to this party, move heaven and earth to be there. Need it besaid,we will have our ownmemorial, our own specialtime to laugh and to cry, to share our love and our memories of ourdear beloved friend. He will be there with us. Please betheretoo.

I need to speak to Carolyn first, but perhaps we can make some kind ofchanges so that we can find a more public parkto gatheronSaturday night to allow more of you who had wished to comebut didn't make a reservation in time, to gather in Bucks honor. PleasePM me if this is something you would do if it was made available toyou.

Raspberry

I would in a minute if finances allowed... :(:( I'm pouring everything right now into keeping Corkyhealthy... (in the700 dollar range by now)

I just talked toCarolyn and she said she is absolutely willing to change whatever sheneeds to in order to make things work so that we can all be together tocelebrate our love for Buck.

PM me if you areinterested in attending.

Raspberry

Can she teleport me there for free? :D :D

Seriously...I really would love to come, but its a LOOOONNNNGG Way togo...I will be thinking of everyone and saying my own tribute tobuck.....

I wish more then ever that I could be at theparty. Unfortunately, I just can't. I'm not evengoing to be home that weekend. I so wish I couldcome. I would completely rearrange my plans if I were able toget to Connecticut.

Jen

I understand. Ibasically was referring to those who had wanted to come and thencouldn't because we were "booked up". Or to those who might be withinreasonable distance and would like toconsider joining us.

Raspberry

I will be there in spirit, Razz. You know I'd bethere if I could be. Unfortunately, my Immigration status isn't quitethere yet (almost though), and won't be for this party. :(

It was something I really wanted to attend, but my hands are tied.

Thank you, Raspberry.

And thank you Amy for the note ad to the other rabbit forum.

-Carolyn

Thank you, Razzamattaz. :hug:

The Missus is going to attend the Boathouse Party.:)

-Carolyn

I couldn't believe it either. Would you believe she asked if we could have it in honor of Carl???

We're WAY ahead of ya, Helen Dear.

:)

-Carolyn

It would be so fun to go, but I dont like totravel. Long car rides scare me if you dont have money to fixa broken car. We did that once and never was able to bringthe car back and I am afraid of airplanes. I hope everyone has a goodtime. I would be intrested in maybe being able tocall and say hello.

Cristy

mygrl2k3 wrote:
I would be intrested in maybe being able to call and say hello.

Cristy

ABsolutely, Cristy. We'd love to say hello to you. :)

-Carolyn

Okay, I can talknow....

I'm so excited I can't stand it!

SLG just got up and I told her! She's grinning ear to ear!

Raspberry

Tell her that the Missus and I very much look forward to having a Girl's Night on Friday.

:kiss:

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
TheMissus is going to attend the Boathouse Party.Wouldyou believe she asked if we could have it in honor of Carl???
That's the best news I've had all week. I can't wait to meet Helen.

I'm crying again, but this time it's "good crying".

Laura

Latest posts

Back