to everyone on the forum

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blueyes65 wrote:
Lissa wrote:
BoB Bunny wrote:
I love Johnny Depp
Johnny Depp is the hottest man alive.
I just have to say Johnny Depp is my imortal dreammachine:DDenzel Washington is next. Sorry I had to share thisone last post on O/T:D
I think this entire thread went off topic and I really don't thinkanyone cares at this point.... probably would encourage it! :p

To the men, I apologize for our drooling here. ;)

I haven't posted anything here, because I haven'tbeen here very long, so I thought I would just keep quiet and read, butnow I would like to say that I'm very sorry if I have caused anyconflict. I enjoy being here and would like to stay, but if Ihave caused problems, please tell me and I will go. I feelthat there will always be conflict between groups of people and it mustjust be dealt with in an adult manner. While we all haveopinions and different things we have learned from our rabbits thatwork and don't work, but the one thing we all have in common are ourrabbits and that is what this forum is about. I would love tocontinue to be here and learn and offer advice from my ownexperience.

Thanks for everything!

Jen

I've gotten a lot of giggles out of this post.

I'm so proud and thankful to you all. This is a great thread. You'veall kept it fun, interesting, and to one post. Thank you for yourattitude of "Bygones". It's been fun to be able to come to this post,"get away from it all".

Bo, I'm not tired of it. I realize it gets too long for some folks, butif you keep up with it, it's great to see where it goes. I've gottaadmit though, I don't see what some of you girls are thinking in whoyou pick for "Hott" men. *giggles*

As to t.v. shows, my favorite's always been I Love Lucy.

:)

-Carolyn

Do you remember watching,

Captain Kangaroo (and Mr. Bunny)
The Honeymooners
Get Smart
The Carol Burnett Show
The Red Skeleton Show
The Lawrence Welk Show
The Andy Griffith Show
Green Acres
Petticoat Junction
Adam 12
Bewitched
Emergency
The Dating Game
The Mary Tyler Moore Show
The Bob Newhart Show
The Flip Wilson Show
Rod Sterrling's, The Twilight Zone
Creature Feature
Cartoons other than Bugs Bunny: Gigantor, Speed Racer, Wacky Racers.
Laugh In
Hogan's Heros
The 4:30 Movies
General Hospital: "Blackie" (from Full House), and "Jeff" (McGuyver)
The Johnny Carson Show
Candid Camera
The Dean Martin Roasts
This is Your Life
The Dinah Shore Show
The Mike Douglas Show
Truth or Consequences
The Bowrey Boys
Abbott and Costello Sunday Matinees

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Here's some other favorites, if anyone remembers:

Get Smart
The Carol Burnett Show
The Red Skeleton Show
Bewitched
Rod Sterrling's, The Twilight Zone
Creature Feature
Cartoons other than Bugs Bunny: Gigantor, Speed Racer, Wacky Racers.
Laugh In
Hogan's Heros
The 4:30 Movies
General Hospital (in the days of Luke and Laura, "Blackie" (from Full House), and "Jeff" (McGuyver)

-Carolyn
I love General Hospital...I didn't watch back then though :(

GH can make me so mad thoughLOL :D

forgive me lord for i have sinned!

jonny.bmp

why do i love you oh yes this is why lol

jonny2.jpg

esquire-003.jpg

jonny3.jpg

now comon boys you know you love this man to. he is just tooo pretty

sara

Carolyn, I remember almost all of thoseshows. I have to say, I still love I LOVE LUCY and myabsolute all time favorite show would have to be CarolBurnett. Thinking of Tim Conway and his characters..... Istill get a giggle!

How about Medical Center? Chad Everett ? Phew, I had a crush on him!

Oh my, I have always loved Mr. Depp. **drools** Even back on 21 Jump Street.

And in the spirit of this thread, I watched Full House and GrowingPains last night while my hubby was cooking dinner. I'm in my littlesick nest on the couch and all I hear from the kitchen is "That isn'twhat I think it is, is it?!" from Dave. lol

ok I just found this post and am not really sureall of what has been going on here lately and by the sounds of things Iam glad I don't. I am glad to see that things are gettingbetter.

I do have to say-Hello ladies!!! am I the only one that thought TomCruise and John Stamos was/is all that? and what aboutGilligans Island?

Jen S

Back in the days, Tom Cruise was rather tasty. Oh did I say was? Hes looking rather good now.

----------------------------------------------

Sara my sister loves Billie Joe.

-----------------------------------------------

MBLM - Youre not alone I used to have a thing for Nick Carter back inthe Backstreet Boysdays

-----------------------------------------------

Most of those programs I don't think where shown over here as some ofthem aren't remotely familiar. Although I used to love Bewitched and ILove Lucy.

------------------------------------------------

I don't normally like Jonny Depp, but he is looking fine in this pic :shock:

jonny2.jpg

At the moment I have a thing for Jude Law. hmmmmm...(goes off all dreamy eyed)

Vickie

y'all are gonna kill me....I think Johnny Depp is ugly....*hides*

He was funny in Pirates Of The Carribean though!! Captain Jack Sparrow!!

Back