to everyone on the forum

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Johnny Depp is gorgeous. Whoever thinks otherwise is blind. :p

For all you Johnny Depp fans, let these pictures freak youout. These are pictures of a man named Mike Patton.He is a famous musician in several bands including Tomahawk, Mr.Bungle, Fantomas, Faith No More, Lovageand many, manyothers. He looks so much like Johnny Depp it's scarey.

patton%2003.jpg

patton.jpg

I miss Faith No More! They were an awesome band!

And I think Johnny Depp is hot! Although Keanu is my fave. (anybody have any good Keanu pics to post ?);)

And maybe it's cuz I spent 4 hours last night watching Gone with the Wind, but Clark Gable is timelessly hot!

P.S. My favorite shows are The Shield, Rescue Me and The Family Guy.I've also gotten into Project Runway because I work in fashion and it'sfilmed at the school I went to!:)

bunnysgalore wrote:
Keanu gorgeous but am I the only one who thinks Matt Damonis the cutest.
ooooo I just watched Bourne Identity for thefirst time and Bourne Supremacy this weekend! *hubba, hubba*

Okay, I'll stump some of you, I am sure...

Hullabaloo

The Amateur Hour

Combat

Mr Peepers w/ Wally Cox and Marvin Kaplan

Junior Frolics with Uncle Fred

Howdy Doody Show

Ed Wynn Show

Kookla, Fran, and Ollie

Welcome Back, Kotter

Captain Video

Ernie Kovacs Show

Arthur Godfrey Show

Walter Winchell

Paul Winchell and Jerry Mahoney

Nat King Cole Show

Amos 'n Andy

Mr & Mrs North

Topper

Our Miss Brooks

Roy Rodgers Show

Gene Autry Show

Paladin

Cannon

Celest Holmes Show

Archie

Gail Storm Show

Dave Garroway Show

Steve Allen Show

Jack Parr Show

Dragnet

Gumby and Pokey

Elvira Show

Zacherly Show...kid show in which he collapsed the set down around him because he was falling down drunk.

Chuck McCann Show...one of the funniest tv personalities ever, whocould do an equally good impersonation of Laurel and Hardy, bothappearance and voice,right before your eyes. Madean incredibly funny clown movie that was never marketed. Famouscomedians would visit him as the grand old man of tv humor

Nightly News with John Cameron Swayze...["Timex takes a lickin', keeps on tickin!"

"Up All Night" with lucious Wanda...wish I could remember her last name to see wher she is and what she is doing now

Joan Rivers Show

Peggy Lee Show

Pinky Lee Show

Death Valley Days...w/Ronald Regan

Alias Smith and Jones

Barney(?) and Cecil...the sea sick sea serpent

Lone Ranger

Red Ryder with child star, Robert Blake

Spike Jones Show

East Side, West Side with George C. Scott at al

The Early Show, Late Show, and the Late, Late Show...all with The Syncopated Clock music opening them up.

Rawhide w/ a young actor named Clint Eastwood, who went to Italy to do a few westerns after the Show's star died in an accident

Patty Page Show

Name That Tune

Les Paul and Mary Ford Show

Your Show of Shows. starring Sid Caesar, Imogene Cocca

Sky King

Sgt Preston and his dog, Yukon King.

Flicka

Mr. Ed, the talking horse

Jonathan Winters Show, anothe remarkable, unheralded comedian,so fantastically funny

The Millionaire...which was the reason I learned to play chess for theshow started out with an unseen millionaire playing chess with hisatttorney discussing whom they would "gift" his next million dollarson. The show depicted the after effects of such a gift.

Racket Squad

Mike Hammer, w/ a young Darrin McGavern who went on to be the Dad in the classic movie, Christmas Story.

Peyton Place

Route 66

Soupy Sales Show, kid show which aroused a furor when he told kids tosteal money from their folks' wallets and purses and send it tohim...and they did!

The Gong Show...the first American Idol Show!

I've Got a Secret

Peter Gunn, Private Eye w/cool jazz by Henry Mancini throughout theshow. First use of "real musical scores"during a TV detective show

Love That Bob! w/Bob Cummings and Rosemary DeCamp

Kate Smith Show

The Rifleman w/ Chuck Connors, former gridiron hero

Maverick

Jackie Gleason Show w/Art Carney and Audrey Meadows

What's My Line?

Superman

MIghty Mouse before it was suggested he was gay, or something

Wild Bill Hickcock

The Playboy Show, After Hours, I think it was called

The Jean Sheppard Show, an hilarious radio talk show host andraconteur, whose talent did not transfer over to TV verywell. He wrote the Christmas Story classic movie,which was nothing more than a compilation of his radio stories,appearsin the scene with Ralphie and Santa Claus and was the"adult" voice over in the film. He played phenominal jokes on hislisteners and once "had" me trying to find out an answer to a questionhe put out over the radio waves for about eight to ten years.When I finally did find out the answer, the joke was on me, but I had agood laugh, nevertheless, remembering him.

To name but a few,

Buck

Lissa wrote:
Johnny Depp is gorgeous. Whoever thinks otherwise is blind. :p
It's all a matter of tastes LOL!

Now me on the other head.. I'm for the country singers LOL!

Chris Cagle
chriscagle08-280x336.jpg

He's an older man but still... look at those eyes...Trace Adkins
traceadkins33-280x336.jpg

Tim McGraw *drool* I know a guy who looks like this except a few extra pounds. :D

timmcgraw41-280x336.jpg

And my all time favorite gets more the one pic LOL!

Kenny Chesney *double drool*
kennychesney31-280x336.jpg

kennychesney42-280x336.jpg

kennychesney59-280x336.jpg

If ya take the hats off... it changes these guys looks greatly! So they better keep them hats on LOL!

I do remember some of those shows, Buck.

Uncle Soupy...good Lord! That was quite a story, wasn't it? Wonder what Soupy's up to these days.

Name that Tune was one of my favorite shows. The Gong Showwas too much! "Gene Gene, the Dancing Machine" I'msure you remember Match Game too.

Davey and Golithe, Gumby and Pokey, The Lone Ranger, Superman, Flicka,Mr. Ed, Mighty Mouse, Roy Rogers Show, Cannon - aka Cannonball*laughs*, Bonanza, The Wild Wild West, What's My Line?, Welcome BackKotter, Dragnet, all were tuned into in our house.

We also watched The Dinah Shore Show.Of course, I still love The Little Rascals.

01.lilrascals.jpg

-Carolyn

Lissa wrote:
Sorry Dwarf Angel, but all country singers are ugly. :p
Thats okay :) Everyone is entitled to their own like in men LOL! If weall liked the same kind of men then just maybe everyone in this worldwould look and act the same. ;)

Back