Tiny's (& Puck's) TALL Texan Tales (& tails)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tiny's Mom is hijacking this thread for a moment or two to share pictures and a video of Tio - our Netherland Dwarf.

Tiny and Tio got along when they were babies but they don't like each other anymore now.

Tiny - sorry for hijacking your thread - but Tio doesn't have one of his own..

Hey - no fair putting Tio in MY blog. Its bad enough I'm supposed to share it with Puck....

I'm gonna complain to a mod....

Oh wait...I am a mod!

The BunFather

Well, I think mom has finally learned just how upset I am at her. That is a good thing.

It goes like this....mom gave MY bedroom to some other bunnies. I know...I know...I had TWO bedrooms so it shouldn't matter - right?

But she gave one of my bedrooms to Amy's bunnies (and then she put Dusty, Drew & Bun Bun in there too) and then my other bedroom is so full of JUNK I can barely go in there and sleep.

I've been mad about it for weeks....I mean....WEEKS....really! Miss Bea is even keeping a calendar for me 'cause she learned about calendars during her year in kindergarten.

Mom never really seemed to notice how mad I was. Oh...she noticed I hung out in my bedroom I can get into...most of the time. She noticed I came out for food and to be in the living room at night and stuff.

But it wasn't till today she realized that I'm REALLY mad at her....

Here is what happened.....

Dad came out of their bedroom this morning (they're currently sharing it with Pow Wow) and he petted me. I let him pet me (I wanted some pets). He went back in the bedroom and told mom about it.

So she came out to pet me....and I took off. I didn't leave the room - but everytime she came near - I'd scoot away.

Then -I went over and laid down and let Miss Bea groom me and I started grooming her.

I can see it in mom's eyes. She's finally got a broken heart..just like me.

Now to her credit....she gave me fruit loops last night and today she gave Miss Bea and I a salad with carrots and stuff.

But that stuff doesn't make up for the fact that she allowed other bunnies in MY room....or that I can barely get into my 2nd room.

I'm also scaring mom a bit by continually snuggling up to Miss Bea for grooming and being affectionate with her (no..not THAT way). Just...Miss Bea isn't such a witch today so I'm enjoying her good mood and we're sort of bonding again and becoming good friends...partly 'cause we're both angry at mom right now.

I just wish I knew how long I should stay mad at mom... and when I should forgive her. Part of me misses her pets and she can see that in my eyes. But part of me is still hurt that she picked other bunnies over me....

I think I'll have to talk about this with Miss Bea and get her advice....no...not advice....OPINION..

Yeah...I'll get her opinion..

Maybe I should go do that now...

The BunFather

Hey Tiny!

Phinn here....

I think you are the best! I pretty much worship you, and have been trying so hard to make my ears go up so I look more like you!

I can't see the video though, I think you need to re-upload it since the forum moved... (it says this file no longer exists)

Your biggest fan,
Phinn :)

Phinn...thanks for the compliments....I appreciate it.

You know - I like my long ears - but I can also see where it might be nice to have lop ears (I just won't tell that to Puck).

Mom didn't play fair today....I guess she figured out how mad I am at her.

She came into MY hallway and sat down. Of course I had to come closer to check her out and see what she was doing there - and then right in front of me - she UNPEELS a banana.

My mouth started watering....she brought a BANANA to my hallway?

She took two tiny bites - but she gave me THE REST of the banana. I gotta admit - it was kinda small - but she said when she saw them at the store she thought, "Wow..those are the perfect size for me to give the BunFather when I want to give him a treat.." so she bought me my own bunch of bananas.

I'm still moping in my smaller bedroom - but I'm keeping my eyes open and my nose ready to sniff out more bananas and stuff to see if maybe she's trying to apologize.

Honestly though - I think its gonna take more than one banana to make me forgive her. After all - there are SIX rabbits and two guinea pigs in my room...know what I mean? And they're gonna be there till September..

But still yet...I might let her pet me - when she's in MY hallway feeding me MY banana...

Maybe...

Oh - and Phinn - here's the video again - hope it works..

The BunFather

This is Tiny's Mom and not Tiny.....he's been bad today and he's been banned from the computer (Morgan got out of his cage and they started to tussle when Morgan charged him but no damage was done to either bun - just Tiny had a temper tantrum because I made him leave the room).

Anyway - I wanted to update photos of Tio....he's our Netherland Dwarf buck and he'll be 3 in December.

Peg

Awww poor Tiny. *Takes Tiny's defence*He wasn't bad, Morgan was bad. Morgan escaped the cage and startled Tiny. Lol. *Hugs Tiny*

Tio is so cute :biggrin2:

Hey everybun...I just have to share some news.

As some of y'all may know...Miss Bea moved into the office with me earlier this week and well....

I asked for her paw in matrimony.

She hasn't said yes yet - but she hasn't said no. She says we haven't been back together long enough for her to make a lifetime commitment like that.

As for me? Wow - having her back in my room makes me want to almost binky (but that takes too much energy).

Now whenever a human enters my office (mom thinks its her office) - I go up to them and greet them. I nudge them to get their attention and make sure they know the good news.

I've already started shredding catalogs and stuff for the confetti for our wedding (by the way - I know Miss Bea likes shredded paper - I'll share a picture here in a bit)...

I really think Bea will agree to the wedding once some of the rabbits staying here leave and the office can really be 'ours' with more privacy. I know she needs a better chance too to get into the closet and check it out (its blocked) because she likes to have space of her own sometimes...and I don't blame her.

Here's how I know that my darling doe loves shredding papers...isn't she cute? She was a couple of years younger back then and had a bit more of a temper:

Isn't she a beauty?

I've asked mom to order some of these for the buns who want to celebrate our wedding:

I'm already thinking about what I'm going to ask mom to do for the wedding supper. Bea is a vegies gal - I love cereals. I'm going to ask mom to do a base of my cereal mixture and then cover it with the vegies Bea loves.....I've already been trying to get that list going....and then top it with the craisins and raisins we both love. I know Miss Bea has been saying she'd like to try some gourmet hays from Barbi Brown - like the oat hay and stuff...so I'm working with mom on that too. I thought it might be nice if she had a nice selection of hays in her cage that night to snack on as she relaxed.

Oh I'm so excited. Now as long as Mallory and Morgan don't try to be wedding crashers (Miss Bea and Madilyn have started talking some - so I don't think there will be a problem there)....

Now to get Bea to say yes!

The BunFather

I'm going to be crossposting this to both Tiny's blog and my lionhead blog...because some folks love to read about Tiny while others love to see pictures of lionheads.

For those who may not know - Tiny is my flemish giant heart bunny. He turned 3 years old in December. Miss Bea is his bondmate - a tort harlequin lionhead that turned 3 in August. I bought her for breeding purposes but she is now retired and I'm hoping to get her neutered later this year.

Today (Jan 28, 2008) they had a chance to play outside in the back yard....and I took some photos and videos...here are the photos - the videos will be uploaded in a bit.

First - my lovely lady...

She looks grumpy in some of the photos but she'd just gone outside and hadn't started her binkying yet.

Here she is - being shy and hiding behind a bush...

Now to help put that bush into perspective - here's the handsome lad next to it...

Speaking of my handsome buck.....here's some pictures of him...

I asked him to pose for Susan (Sooska) right before I took this one....

Of course - not everyone was thrilled to see the good time that Tiny and Miss Bea were having...

Natasha wasn't sure why Miss Bea should get to be Tiny's favorite doe....or go out on the grass

Theresa insisted the two really needed a chaperone to keep an eye on them....

Mitzi wanted the yard to herself

And even some of the younger does got jealous...

However, Miss Bea and Tiny managed to get in some snuggle time....even with everyone trying to watch them...

of course - that was AFTER Miss Bea went off to get some serious binkying in....

Ms. Bea is about the cutest thing I've ever seen! Her fluffy little skirt in the grass makes her look like she's floating LOL!

I love her colors, too!

Tiny is simply adorable! Those huge ears flopping around!! and he sort of doesn't do fast does he?

Theresa wants to move to Indiana - I see her telling the others....

Is Tiny in a bad molt.... he is looking a little rough around the edges. Have never seen him anything other than shiny and sleek?

Latest posts

Back