This or That? (game)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smallish cozy space! If I have a space and it's too big, there is a 99% chance it will become a complete mess. I tend to keep smaller spaces cleaner.

Chairs or couches

Rabbits!

Star wars or Marvel

Marvel
Lennon the bunny or Bini the bunny (YouTube)

Don't know almost anything about either, but i will go with cottage core because i like the countryside and hate gloomy dark dull looking buildings. For some reason, i am more attracted to darker-themed art and litreature though.

Which would you rather answer:
What's the most british thing ever vs the most american thing ever?
What are they in your opinion? ( eg the most british being people saying ´´pardon?´´ instead of ´´huh?´´)

I am assuming you mean English, as there are three different countries in Britain being Wales, Scotland, and England. I am from Wales. The most English thing ever is fish and chips, while the most American thing ever is burgers and chips.

pepsi

outside or inside

Poofy three/quarts pants! The golden road in between. I own only one pair of shorts that we bought a few years back because the summer was just burrrning hot, and aside from that one week in rescuers' camp i've never worn them outside.

Heels or flat shoes?

Flat shoes. There more comfy.
Candy or fast food

Candy. I'm a sweets junkie.

Mountains or the ocean?

mechanical pencil

dresser or closet?

Closet. More roomy I guess you could say.
Dolphin or clown fish 😅

Latest posts

Back