This or That? (game)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smallish cozy space! If I have a space and it's too big, there is a 99% chance it will become a complete mess. I tend to keep smaller spaces cleaner.

Chairs or couches

Don't know almost anything about either, but i will go with cottage core because i like the countryside and hate gloomy dark dull looking buildings. For some reason, i am more attracted to darker-themed art and litreature though.

Which would you rather answer:
What's the most british thing ever vs the most american thing ever?
What are they in your opinion? ( eg the most british being people saying ´´pardon?´´ instead of ´´huh?´´)

I am assuming you mean English, as there are three different countries in Britain being Wales, Scotland, and England. I am from Wales. The most English thing ever is fish and chips, while the most American thing ever is burgers and chips.

Poofy three/quarts pants! The golden road in between. I own only one pair of shorts that we bought a few years back because the summer was just burrrning hot, and aside from that one week in rescuers' camp i've never worn them outside.

Heels or flat shoes?

Candy. I'm a sweets junkie.

Mountains or the ocean?

Latest posts

Back