this maybe a stupid question....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowgirlup9

Reaction score
simply because i'm pretty sure i've already madeup my mind. but i have the opportunity to purchase a harlequin flemishgiant. should i? i have the room for another one and i think belvederewould like a friend.

Is your other rabbit spayed or neutered? Will you be spaying / neutering the new addition?

If you feel you're ready and able to care for a 2nd rabbit, then go forit :)! Just read up ahead of time (plenty of threads here)about bringing home new additions.

~Sunshine

Also, another thing to consider is whether ornot you have the room and the time to devote to a second rabbit ifhe/she and Belvedere dont bond.

If so, Id say go ahead! Flemmies are awesome. Keep us posted!

I do have the room if they don't bond. Belvedereis neutered. The doe currently isn't spayed, she was being used in abreeding program, but I would most likely have her spayed. I have beentalking to the breeder, I hope I can figure things out.

er, a harlequin flemmie?........I think...... YES!!!!!!:colors::colors::colors:woohoo,

I love harlequins, and flemmies!:D

You are putting animal lovers like me to shame,you posted a whole 2 days ago and haven't got what in my opinion is themost gorgeeous rabbit in the rabbit kingdom yet, hurry up lol!!! needpics of your one!

but here's a pic...what do you think?
Mamma_2.jpg

Latest posts

Back