this maybe a stupid question....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowgirlup9

Reaction score
simply because i'm pretty sure i've already madeup my mind. but i have the opportunity to purchase a harlequin flemishgiant. should i? i have the room for another one and i think belvederewould like a friend.

Is your other rabbit spayed or neutered? Will you be spaying / neutering the new addition?

If you feel you're ready and able to care for a 2nd rabbit, then go forit :)! Just read up ahead of time (plenty of threads here)about bringing home new additions.

~Sunshine

Also, another thing to consider is whether ornot you have the room and the time to devote to a second rabbit ifhe/she and Belvedere dont bond.

If so, Id say go ahead! Flemmies are awesome. Keep us posted!

I do have the room if they don't bond. Belvedereis neutered. The doe currently isn't spayed, she was being used in abreeding program, but I would most likely have her spayed. I have beentalking to the breeder, I hope I can figure things out.

er, a harlequin flemmie?........I think...... YES!!!!!!:colors::colors::colors:woohoo,

I love harlequins, and flemmies!:D

I agree wholeheartedly!!!! :D

Go for it!! :thumbup

bluebird wrote:
I say one bunny is not enough.

You are putting animal lovers like me to shame,you posted a whole 2 days ago and haven't got what in my opinion is themost gorgeeous rabbit in the rabbit kingdom yet, hurry up lol!!! needpics of your one!

Yes,yes,if you have the time,money and space then i say go for it!

A harlequin flemish :inlove:

cheryl

:waiting:"Giddy-up!"....times-a-wastin'!!!

~Jim
pics pleeze!
~D

Latest posts

Back