Think pink O/T

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brandy wrote:
wowlast time I replied to this I was almost 4 weeks,,,Now Im 4mths!!! lol

Everything is still going great, I get my ultra sound done in 3 weeksand my new doctor told me that here in Campbellton they CAN tellyou,,,YAY

she said the law changed it back and now its basically the hospitals decision as to tell you or not,,which is awesome!!
Hi Brandy - I noticed you was back and wondering how you wasprogressing. I didn't want to post anything as you never know do you? Iam due a growth scan on the 15th Feb and I hope I will find out then.On my 20 weeks scan they couldn't find out as the baby was being verystubbon so I hope you have more look! I am 7 months gone now. Have younoticed that with your third you get so much bigger and quicker too. Iam feeling huge at the moment and with my other two I didn't needmaternity pants, but this time its all I can fit into!

If you look on the "no bunnies allowed" topic there is a picture of my baby on the scan. It is about 2 pages from the back.

Hope everything continues to go well. Keep us updated.

Vickie

awwwwww,,,,,,I seen your little swimmer!!!!! so awesome

Bigger quicker?? I guess!!! Im 4 mths and Ive already good a good nice size belly,,,lol

we just told the inlaws yesterday so everyone knows now,,,I *hope* thisbaby is co-operative at the ultrasound,,,lol,,,they only give 1 up hereso its my only chance:p

In some parts of UK we only have 1. In Manchesterwe have a dating scan at 12 weeksto make sure wehaveour dates correct and an anomaly scan at 20 weeks whichmekes sure all the babies organs have formed ok. I have to have anextra 2 scans though so I am being greedy and having 4. They areconcerned that all my babies stop growing late on in pregnancy and wantto make sure that everything is ok. So far so good though. I just lovehaving scans I can't help smiling when I see the baby moving on screen.What are the scanners like where you are? Ours are very dated black andwhite ones, unfortunatly. I have seen some amazing 3d ones around thattake the scan in colour and you can seehow your babylooks- that must be so touching to see, I think I would breakdown.

Vickie

Brandy wrote:
yourbabies stop growing?? so does that mean younormally have small babies??

we also just have the black and white ones, not the best but definately better than nothing:D
Yeah they grow up until about32 weeks and then stayat the same size until birth.Alyssa and Caitlynwere not ovally small (5lb6 both of them), butmyconsultantjust wants to make sure this one is no smaller. Itsfunny though as I think 5lb6 is not too bad for me to saythat I was only 5lb12 at birth and I am only 5ft now. I don't mindthough if it is more times to look at the baby.

I definatley do agree, the black and white scan is much better than nothing!

Vickie

those are still good size babies,,I wish I had small babies

Dakin was 8 lbs 7 ounces, Corbin was 8lbs 15.5 ounces, half an oounce off of 9 lbs and he was 2 weeks early!!!

My doctor said shes expecting this baby to be close to 10 lbs:shock:

Back