Think pink O/T

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on the happy news! You definately need a girl in there! :D

Cor, I hope this pregnancy thing isn't catching!! :shock::p I don't think I could handle a baby as well!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I have four brothersand I NEVER got a sister:pTell me about how its sooo hard toget a girl!:pI HOPE its a girl! I'm definetely thinkingpink:):D

Cassandra

Congratulations!!! Thinking pink here!

I'm hoping the pregancy thing isn't catching either.... however....

My mom's cousin had a boy in October
My cousin's gf had a girl
A friend had a baby, another friend had a baby, another person I know,and one that I don't know but know of, 2 ladies that I see at mybrothers tutoring and at the Edward Jonesplace....

The neighbor's granddaughter is about to pop, the lady that owns theonly store in town is preggers, a friend a preggers and so is hersister .... then two on this message board...

Dang LOL! 14 women I've know of that have had their babies from Octoberto now or I've found out were preggers between October and now. LOL!

~*~Amanda~*~

Brandy,

Will you find out what you're having before the little one is born?

-Carolyn

Im going to try but its the law in NB nowthat they are not allowed to tell you,,,but sometimes you get anawesome nurse who will let it slip!!

I only found out with Dakin the day before i had him that hewas a boy, with Corbin it was about 2 weeks before I had him that ifound out!!

Im hoping if I do find out that its alot sooner than that

I just made my first prenatal appointment, its on december 3rd!! then the fun begins

Brandy wrote:
Im going to try but its the law in NB now that theyare not allowed to tell you,,,but sometimes you get an awesome nursewho will let it slip!!

When did it become a law? Why'd they do that?

-Carolyn

its only for here in Canada(as far as I know just the maritimes)

the reason they were doing it is because there was a few peoplewho wanted a certain sex , when they found out they were having theopposite, they would abrt the babies!!

another time they told a lady she was having a girl, when itwas in fact a boy, and the family tried to sue thenurse! so now to cover their own butts they dont say anythingnow, as far as I know its just NB(New brunswick) NS(Nova Scotia) andPEI(Prince Edward Island)

Wow...

That's so sick that they'd abort the baby!

Thanks for the explanation, Brandy.

-Carolyn

Brandy wrote:
its only for here in Canada(as far as I know just the maritimes)

the reason they were doing it is because there was a few peoplewho wanted a certain sex , when they found out they were having theopposite, they would abrt the babies!!

another time they told a lady she was having a girl, when itwas in fact a boy, and the family tried to sue the nurse! so now tocover their own butts they dont say anything now, as far as I know itsjust NB(New brunswick) NS(Nova Scotia) and PEI(Prince EdwardIsland)

In Ontario, they tell you no problem, of course if they can see, at about 3 to 4 months.
They do make mistakes, but the hospitals have a way of protecting themselves from being sued.

I do think its crazy to abort a baby because of a certain sex, its like playing with faith.

BrandyCONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

How many weeks do you think you are? I'm 16 now and due on 6th May.I'm just starting to feel those little butterflies! It's quite nervewracking isn't it the first few months. I am still waiting for my firstblood tests including the down-syndrome test and I'm pretty scaredabout them. I had my scan last week I keep meaning to put my scan picon the computer, its a really good one.

That is pretty sick people abortingbabies because they are different sexes to what they want. I could never do that.

I will think pink for you. Hope you will think blue forme.I will find out when I have my scan the daybefore christmas eve on the 23rd. Would be a great Christmas present tofind out all is good with the baby but it will beextraspecial if baby is a boy. No worries either way.

How old are your boys? My girls are 3 yrs and 6 months. Alyssa will benearly 4 and Caitlyn will only be 11 months so I will have my handsfull.

Hows your morning sickness? Minehasfinally subsidedbut it was never as bad as it was with Caitlyn, I was in hospital withdehydration this time last year. I now have the dreaded heartburn - Ohthe joys of pregnancy - Oh well its all worth it in theend.

Anyway I wish you all the luck in the world and keep us informed on how your pregnancy is progressing!!

Vickie

I have 2 that are also close together,Dakin is 3, Corbin is 2, they are 10.5 mths apart and honestly I loveit, I said this baby I will feel like its being left out,,the boys arethe BEST of friends, they do everything together so Im not sure what itwill be like with the new babes!!

im only baout 4 weeks now, still a long ways to go,, thispregnancy is COMPLETLY different that my pregnancy with my boys, I wassick constanlty, I gagged at every yucky smell, no seafood was allowedin my house , if I seen it, it made me sick, I couldnt sleep at night,I had CONSTANT heartburn and a huge gas bubble right up in my rib cage,that kept me up all night,,,,,it was horrbile!!

This time I feel GREAT,,knock on wood, I havent been sick but Iam nauseous in the morning, but its very controllable, and I was evencraving clams the other night, Im sleeping all night and I just feelgreat!!

also my breasts didnt change with the boys, I had NO milk atall, they said I had a milk duct defiency,,,and this time they hurtalot,,so Im hoping and praying something changed and i will have milkthis time, i would LOVE to be able to brestfeed!!

Heres hoping you have a boy! what a great day to get it done, right before xmas!!

wow last time I replied to this I was almost 4 weeks,,,Now Im 4 mths!!! lol

Everything is still going great, I get my ultra sound done in 3 weeksand my new doctor told me that here in Campbellton they CAN tellyou,,,YAY

she said the law changed it back and now its basically the hospitals decision as to tell you or not,,which is awesome!!

Back