There's a Cricket in my house!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Patti, way to go on another success story!!!! We are all so happy for little Cricket. Wow... free-roam 24/7.... that's more than what my guys get. What a lucky little girl!!!!

myheart

ps--- It was so nice to see all of Cricket's pics again. I had forgotten the pic of her in the packing peanuts.... Too cute!!!

Wow what a wonderful story...happy to hear that Cricket is doing good.....it sound's like she is a very spoiled little girl:)

Dear Larsen, do you have any more stories about Cricket?

:) I think they'll make us foster moms (like Patti, myheart and so many others on RO) glow with warm fuzzies. Thanks for sharing!!

:sunshine::hearts

I venture the whole Forum loves to hear from you !!

Head strokes to your lucky 4-legged kids,

She started a blog, but with three active young girls and 3 rabbits, Jenn keeps quite busy. I wish she had more time to keep it up. Next time I find an excuse to stop by, I'll get some pictures. I honestly don't think I could spoil Cricket any better than this family does.

Patti, thanks for FYI on Jenn's blog. Understand perfectly how bein' busy consumes our freetime. I will watch for updates and pics when time sneaks in some opportunities. :hug:

Just started reading this thread (insomnia strikes along with very high blood sugar(my sugar has been spiking at 3 in the morning) and a bloody nose and I never get bloody noses)...

What a great story about Cricket...just heartwarming!

Denise

Latest posts

Back