The very fat kitty

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So a few people have requested pictures of the overweight kitty that we might adopt. So here you go!

14476_112010_270000000.jpg

As you can see he does not quite fit into frame.

14476_112010_270000001.jpg

I have nothing to say about this....Feel free to insert your own comments.

So he totally looks like Puss in boots....Especially with the large eyes. I just think Fraggles would hump the daylights out of him.....

Wow. You sure hes not pregnant? :p

Maybe his size would intimidate Fraggle to not hump :)

btw...just as a non related comment... i would never let Jason be in charge of names! as i recall he has come up with quite a few hun-dingers!! (although he does get an A for imagination lol)

LOL yes the kitty comes prefattened. Thanks for pointing that out lol. Jason really wants one of those hairless cats. He wants to name it "Kemo".... He would have to do battle with Fraggles for every morsal. She would just binky out of his reach lol.

LOL Jason comes up with the silliest names.

It almost sounds like all the extra weight is damaging the poor kitty's back. I had a cat that was 35 pounds. Yes he was a bit pudgy, but he was also super long. When he stretched out his head could be right under my chin and his back legs would go to my knee. He was just a big cat all around. He should have been perhaps 30 pounds. I have no idea why he was so big.

However, this poor fella doesn't sound like he has the frame for that much weight. You may have to be careful at feeding times that Fraggles doesn't eat all the cat's food. Luckily this guy needs measured portions so he would have specific feedings times anyway (rather than free fed).

I highly recommend "Natural Ballance" cat food. It has helped Andre gain weight and Victoria loose it, on the same food and free fed. I think because it is a very high quality it is getting them closer to their ideal weights.

LakeCondo wrote:
Running from Fraggles's attention/intentions may help him lose weight.
this is exactly what i thought and said lol. he is awful cute and deserves a good home :) i'd just get him checked over by the vet like i saidincluding blood work to check the organs functions. he needs to go home with you though :biggrin:

Well, he's definitely not as fat as I was picturing haha. Hmmm might be the photos. Are you certain he's 30lbs?

I say he needs a vet check definitely. He doesn't look fat enough to be dragging his legs like that =/

He's a cutie tho. :) Fat cats need love too XD

MiniLopHop wrote:
LOL Jason comes up with the silliest names.

It almost sounds like all the extra weight is damaging the poor kitty's back. I had a cat that was 35 pounds. Yes he was a bit pudgy, but he was also super long. When he stretched out his head could be right under my chin and his back legs would go to my knee. He was just a big cat all around. He should have been perhaps 30 pounds. I have no idea why he was so big.

However, this poor fella doesn't sound like he has the frame for that much weight. You may have to be careful at feeding times that Fraggles doesn't eat all the cat's food. Luckily this guy needs measured portions so he would have specific feedings times anyway (rather than free fed).

I highly recommend "Natural Ballance" cat food. It has helped Andre gain weight and Victoria loose it, on the same food and free fed. I think because it is a very high quality it is getting them closer to their ideal weights.

i have my cats on natural balance right now too for two reasons....a. they need to lose weight (about 4 pounds each) and b. one of my cats has severe food allergies and this one is specifically for that. so far no weight loss so idk if that's working lol

you can get one of those treat balls too and put his food in there so he has to move around more to move the ball to get the food out. one of my cats really has taken to this.

Latest posts

Back