The very fat kitty

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it might be the pictures. Jason weighed himself before holding kitty and was 120.4 (its a nice digital scale) While holding kitty Jason weight 154.12. Putting kitty at around 35lb. He does not look as big in the photos but trust me in person he is huge and no he does not walk but drags himself. I think the reason he looks smaller is because his frame really is that of a normal cat. But he has a customized litter box (whick he uses) cause he can jump into a normal pan or fit threw a hole in the box.

Nice kitty! Does he have any maine coon in him? That could account for his big size as maine coons can reach 20 pounds.

I hope that the kitty gets to go home with you and Jason. If you need any kitty stuff for the kitty to play with let me know, I have some kitty toys that you guys can have for free that Skittles doesn't play with.

Nope no main coon that I can see. Just a domestic shorthair. He got this way cause his previous owner would food him human food none stop. Say she ordered a pizza she would then feed half of it to the kitty and he would eat every morsal. If she had a bowl of mac and cheese then kitty would also have a bowl of mac and cheese and so on..... The lady is now dead and kitty needs a lot of care.

Do you need any kitty items, like toys? I have kitty toys that my cats are not using that you can have for your kitty. Please let me know and we can set up a way for you to get them.

I have a kitty cube, balls, etc.

Hmmm if he had Maine Coon in him his frame would be bigger. My big cat I am guessing has Maine Coon in him because even as a kitten he had a big frame (without being fat, he got chubby later) with big paws. He just looks much bigger than a normal cat, even without being slightly over weight. Still trying to figure out how that works since none of my other animals, cat or bunny, are over weight. haha.

Latest posts

Back