The Tobester

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toby's neuter was the best idea ever. He no longer pees on my bed, he's still snuggly, and he still has energy to binky and romp around. I'm so happy I went through with it finally.

Finals are almost over, tomorrow is my last one. I really couldn't be happier right now :) Exhausted, but very happy.

Toby's taken to chewing his interlocking foam mats in his cage, so I bought some peel and stick laminate flooring from the dollar store and will be putting that in in the next couple of days. I may look for some actual tiles because the dimensions aren't quite right, and hopefully I can get some for cheap.

I wanted to save one of these pictures until everyone received my Christmas cards in the holiday card swap, but since I sent the cards out late I don't know when people will get them, so I guess I'll spoil the surprise. I'm sure it will be obvious which picture it is.

IMG_0559.jpg

Cutie with the silly ear grooming... Oh well

IMG_0570.jpg

I think I caught him right before a lick :p What a funny face.

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0560.jpg

Not sure how I'm supposed to study when Toby sits like this on the corner of my bed directly behind my desk... Just stares at me non stop. What a distraction!

IMG_0554.jpg

Since his neuter he's been diggin' in my blanket... No pee though, so I'm alright with it!

IMG_0523.jpg

Grump :p

IMG_0545.jpg

Happy Holidays from Christmas Tobias! I found this collar at the dollar store and couldn't resist... He doesn't even seem to mind it at all. This may be the start of many costumes... what a slippery slope I've started down.

Yahoo! New Toby pictures! :)

He is such a cutie patootie! :inlove:

I think the picture of him in bed is my favorite. My kids dig in the bed too. I love to watch then rearrange the blankets to be just right. I have no idea what they are making, but it makes them happy.

Give Toby lots of nose kisses from me. :)

IMG_20111225_165819.jpg

Hopefully that picture isn't too huge. I got an Android tablet today for Christmas, and it actually takes pretty great pictures. I cant edit them on photobucket too well though so I hope it isn't too bad.

I'm hoping everyone had a great Christmas this year. Mine's been pretty great except for the fact that I managed to catch a cold. It figures that I would get sick during my break from school... oh well! On the bright side i'm really enjoying this tablet, it's going to be so handy since i don't have a laptop.

Hugs to everyone, hope you had a great day and have an even better New Years. :)

That Toby doesn't look to chirstmasy hehehehe. Im glad you had such a great holiday, nevermind the cold! Bonkers and I send Toby and you a hug all the way from Cali! :)

Figured I was long overdue for an update. Toby's doing great, he's just shedding like a monster. I'll try to get some pictures of his molty messed up face and bum :p It looks like he may even be changing colours :O
This picture is from about 3 weeks ago when he just started shedding, it's SO much worse now.
IMG-20120105-00505.jpg

I emailed a couple of breeders and they're still stumped on what kind of rabbit he is, but the majority of them thing that he is Japanese Harlequin, just without facial markings. Kinda neat to know, since I've always had a soft spot for that colouring in buns... Only to find out that's exactly what Toby is!

School is hectic like always, I'm stressed all the time :p But Toby helps keep me sane (most of the time). I literally have fur EVERYWHERE. I need to invest in a lint roller company, God knows I'm making them enough money with my fur ball :p.

Here's a few pictures. Been busy with school and everything so I don't have many :( I'm gonna try to update more often with my brat.

Oh he's taken to jumping on my computer chair, and then up and over the back of it to get onto my desk, so I have to keep my chair pulled way far away from my desk when I'm not using it.

Some of the pictures are from my phone, sorry for the quality :p

IMG-20111209-00452-1.jpg

IMG_20120206_131757.jpg

IMG_20120122_121741.jpg

IMG_20120122_121612.jpg

IMG_20120122_121417.jpg

IMG_20120122_121351.jpg

IMG-20120111-00506.jpg

And of course, the last one is him being a snuggle bunny. He's so snuggly with me, it makes me so happy. I was watching Netflix on my new tablet and he hopped up and sat like this on me for over an hour. He's amazing. :inlove:

IMG-20120128-00513.jpg

What a sweetie Toby is. When they snuggle, it just melts my heart too.

Regarding changing colors while shedding, my boys do too. And being an indoor rabbits, they do shed more and it's longer because of being indoors. Outside is a different world when it comes to rabbits and their coats.

Glad you updated. Sorry you are so stressed with school but at least you have Toby there to help. Good luck with schooling.

K :)

Hi Marisa, your Toby is real sweetheart:inlove:.

I'm curious what has your weather been like this winter? Here it' been so mild, Vega is also sheading rediculous amount of fur. I'm sure this crazy weather isn't helping this sheading.

Look forward to more stories and pictures.

Susan:)

Thanks, Karen!

Susan, it's been REALLY mild. Last year we had snow past my thigh, and I'm relatively tall (5'10"). This year there isn't even enough snow to cover my shoes. It's a huge difference. We had a couple of days with really cold windchill that brought us down to -36ish, but aside from that the coldest we've been getting is maybe -15 or -20. Lots of the time it's been sitting right around 0... Really really odd.

I found some "bunny" pictures. Not technically bunny because I got him at 7 months, but as bunny as it gets for him.

215794_10150216934832363_506927362_8624691_5358972_n.jpg

215463_10150218579202363_506927362_8642125_3843731_n.jpg

You know, looking back he seems to have grown into his ears a lot. Never noticed until now.

I'm a bit of a gamer, so I have a headset to play my games and talk to my online friends with via Skype/Vent/Mumble/whatever other program. My Razer headset ($90) gave out in one ear after 2-3 years, which is actually a really long time for a headset. My brother then bought me a Steelseries V2 ($110) which I absolutely loved. Toby chomped the wire, and now it doesn't work at all. I bought a second one, found a deal, for $90. Toby jumped onto my desk and bit that one too. I took it back and said that it just didn't work :p I got a new one as an exchange. I was filling Toby's water bottle, and he chomped THAT cord too! So he's now ruined three headsets, and I'm back to my original Razer one that only works on one side because the cord is a rope covering instead of rubber, so he can't ruin this one. :pullhair:

Aside from that, the biggest problem we've had lately is that his whiskers are too tickly when he cuddles up to my face. :p

Omg tickly whiskers are the worst. Tippy comes up at night and I swear she does it on purpose...she'll just like flutter her whiskers on my cheek or my shoulder, knowing I can't stand it. She also licks the bottom of my foot. talk about tickling!! Toby is so adorable!!! I love how flat he lies!

He did grow into his ears.

He is a very Handsome guy! Love his coloring now.

Sorry about the three headsets. Maybe Toby thinks you are on-line too long! Rabbits, what can you say. lol

Love those long whiskers, but I can say I don't get woke up in the middle of the night by them.

K :)

I had one of my buns bitea laptop power cord in two in the blink of an eye.

For your next set of headsets, go to a pet shop and get some air tubing, slice it down the center and then place the headset wire into it. It will keep the wire from being bitten in two.

Back