The Tobester

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch, looks like that hurt! Gotta admit, Step 4 made me laugh though.

Love the blog, can't believe I haven't checked into it sooner. Mr Toby looks like one spoiled little bun!

"What sharp teeth you have..."

"Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!"

Yeah, the blood made me a bit squeamish too.

Too "bad" Sir Callebaut had his lower incisors removed.

I actually still have a mark on the good ol' finger where Toby took a chunk outta me, it REALLY hurt for a long time.

I recently broke up with my boyfriend. We weren't dating for long at all, so I'm pretty fine about it. Regardless, if he was good for anything at all, it was this picture. Now, the Ex knew that Toby wasn't supposed to be on the bed because of his affinity to pee on it, but I've gotta say... I'm not mad about it this time. I assume I was sleeping, and he managed to catch this absolutely wonderful shot of Toby grooming me while I slept. I'm in love with this picture, I just think it's so sweet.

IMG_0443.jpg

Aside from that, Toby's been doing his usual. Getting into places he shouldn't be, jumping on things that aren't really very sturdy or grippy... Silly bun. I rearranged my room and I like the layout a lot better now, and it gives Toby more leg room.

I found this local lady who makes small pet beds/hammocks/cuddle sacks for small animals and ordered two cuddle sacks from her. One is for Toberpoo and one is for my friend who has a bonded pair of female Netherland Dwarves. Unfortunately I think the sack is a bit small for Toby, cause he doesn't seem to be able to really fit in it comfortably. I saw a tutorial on how to make your own on here somewhere so I think I'll be looking for that sometime soon so I can make one big enough for him.

For Halloween my roommates and I were the three blind mice, it ended up being pretty cute and we won the best group costume prize at the neighbour's party we went to.

Pictureees.

IMG_0423.jpg

Looking dapper and ignoring the cuddle sack

IMG_0425.jpg

Grooming the cuddle sack.

IMG_0434.jpg

I put a treat in there to get him to check it out... it was short lived. You can see how it's too small for him. Oh well, it was pretty cheap.

IMG_0435.jpg

Gorgeous little man :)

IMG_0457.jpg

Little scritch behind the ear... Happiest bun on earth.

And here's our little blind mice costumes.
IMG_0463.jpg

OMG the pic with the ear scratch just killed me :faint:
I still think that Toby is really a plush toy :nod

Great costumes! I was a dictionary this year hehe.

Toby is so handsome! The picture of him licking you is so cute, he looks completely innocent and adorable. What a little love.

Thanks everyone for the replies! Lucy you should post a picture, I'd love to see that! :)

I'll do a real update sometime later, but just had to share this picture in the mean time. Toby's been kinda a brat lately so I'm thinking I'll have to bite the bullet and neuter him, but more on that later. After his brat-bout, he fell asleep on my bed.

... Like this.
384135_10150446288237363_506927362_10588079_468831532_n.jpg

Tobey's cuteness level is completely redonk. I think someday all of my bunnies might be lops! I just saved like 10 pictures to possibly put in my photo book. The one of him licking you in your sleep is definitely going in :)

Well Toby's neuter is tomorrow. I'm very very nervous about it, especially since I might have to ask my roommates to pick him up as I have an important class I absolutely can't miss tomorrow night. The vet is about an hour and a half away and I'll probably pick him up around 4, so that doesn't leave much for time to get to class by 6.

I also lost a friend from high school last week so I've been trying to deal with that. It's always sad and difficult to lose someone, but I find even more so when it's someone young to an accident of some kind. He was injured at work and passed away in the hospital... only 23.

Anyways, Toby's litter habits have been pretty hit and miss lately, even with pee which NEVER happens. He's also been much more... well... amorous. He's been mounting and grunting and circling feet to a degree that I just can't deal with. That's why I finally just went ahead with the neuter. Hopefully I haven't waited too long and his habits will decrease. I'm going to feel awful for the little guy.

On to pictures, including some adorable cuddling pictures.
IMG_0500.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

IMG_0469.jpg

IMG-20111030-00332.jpg

Who needs a hay rack when we can just crawl RIGHT IN?

IMG-20111030-00331.jpg

Yeah, cause that looks comfortable. :p

IMG-20111026-00324.jpg

Looks so odd here :p

IMG-20111026-00315.jpg

IMG-20111025-00300.jpg

Gosh darnit...

Oh my Lord that Tobester just gets cuddlier by the hour! Bonkers neuter is friday... im sweating bullets over it! He sends a good luck hug to his bro!

Awwww him asleep with his belly up is so cute.

Oh and Harvey had some bad male bunny habits while he was intact, mounting (the cats), spraying (the cats and other bits of furniture) and circling. It all went away after his neuter and Harvey was an adult when I got him. No idea how old he is. But I had him for a few months before I could get a neuter in (he got bit by my cat the first week I got him because he decided to pick on the cat). So hopefully it'll help in Toby's case. ooh and Harvey did great after the surgery, he bounced right back (no pun intended).

Well I just called the vet, they said he's waking up well; haven't tried giving him food yet cause he's still pretty drowsy. They said I could pick him up around 3-3:30 (it's 1pm here right now).

Can't wait! I already miss my little guy. Hopefully he does well.

Back