The Three Musketeers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday!!!

I'm so glad you were able to work something out for your food and it all came out ok. That would have thrown me into a panic. Nothing like losing a major appliance to just remind us how dependent we are on them. I know how at a loss I feel when the power goes out for just a few hours :)

Just 10 more days til the next Downton Abbey season starts for us. I don't know whether to be excited or not, especially after the last season. BUT, at least now you'll be able to talk to us here in the states, about it. Did you happen to watch the bbc series The Paradise. We just finished watching that, and I really liked it?

Zombiesue, welcome to my world, hope you get through it all, I can´t believe it´s got so big in this last year.

Jenny, just watched the Christmas special of Downton Abbey last night which means that´s the end of the series that you are just about to start watching, I do love it and so will you.

I watched some of the Paradise and really liked it, I also like Mr Selfridge which is about to start again over here. I really like the period dramas.

Denise, just getting my head around the Kindle fire although I¨m getting a bit frustrated as it´s not letting me download some of the apps due to geographical differences...what the heck does that mean. I will figure it out though.

Happy Boxing Day to all, I´m just chilling out and watching TV in my pijamas, not much going on in my household today. Left overs from yesterday and the buns will love being out all day today.

Oh, your birthday was yesterday? ¡Feliz cumpliaños (atrasado)!

My beeeest friend in the whole world is also a Christmas baby (she's a Muslim, though). It was fate that I should find this blog *.*

What store was this in Spain you saw the rabbit toy? El Corte Ingles? Or another? My sister in law lives in Madrid and I might ask her to pick it up for me! I've been there in 2011 and 2010 to visit and had a great time visiting her and going out and about...

Chris...good question. The only thing I would think would be different would be whether or not the apps are in English or Spanish, geographically speaking.

Denise, I think it´s because I´m registered on Amazon in the UK cos I buy my stuff off the UK site but my IP is in Spain and although I have a VPN, it doesn´t work on the Kindle Fire so as we say in my lingo, I´m stuffed lol.

Lovelops, I saw the rabbit toy in the Hipercor which is the big supermarket in the Corte Ingles. It was so cute and made some really funny noises. I was really tempted to take it out of the box to see if it hopped over to me. I took a photo so I´ll see if I can download it and post on here so you can see. One of my best friends is originally from Madrid and her son lives there as he´s in the armed forces. I haven´t been for years but it´s somewhere I would love to revisit, I want to go there on the high speed train which only takes 2 and a half hours from Malaga.

Zombiesue thanks for the birthday wishes, hope your friend had a great day as well, we Christmas babies must stick together lol.

Lovelops, can´t find the photo, it´s on my other laptop which is being repaired and I deleted it from my phone. But is was so cute.

I am getting lazy, I must download some pics of these boys and get them on here. Will do it definitely over the weekend, they are just too darn cute at the moment.

Well, I finally downloaded a few pics of both the boys, the little bunny figurines the charity shop lady gave me and also a plate I bought today which I just love. I also need to take some pics of the hole they´ve made in the cardboard box I put behind the sofa and which I thought was blocking part of the path from behind the sofa to the middle of the living room. It now has a gaping hole in it which they use to get through and under the china cabinet and chew on the bottom of that. I had heard them chewing the cardboard but didn´t realise how big the hole had gotten. They are in cahoots trying to drive me insane lol.

So here are the bunny figurines, aren´t they so cute

And here´s the plate I bought this morning, I just fell in love with it.

This is my mom in front of the nativity scene set up in the square of the town where my friend lives.

This is the whole set of those little bunny miniature candles

Here is Bandy, as furry as ever, tucking into his favourite salad, caught with dill in his mouth

And here are my two little pals back together again

Don´t you just love those little bunny feet

More photos tomorrow, I really should be in bed at this time :spintongue

The plate and figurines are sooo cute! And I love the picture of your mom. She looks so stylish :) I hope she's had a nice time being there.

I'm glad your little rascals have decided to be nice to each other again. These buns can be such trouble sometimes. I think they do it just to torment us :p

That pic of Bandy and Houdini is great! It's like that corner is the treasured spot and Bandy has snagged it, but Houdini wants to be there too but can't get Bandy to move, so he's shoved his head in there as far as he can. Silly buns!

Jenny, aren´t they just so funny. I laugh at Snowy and Houdini when they´re grooming and they take turns to stick their head under each others. Houdini is the worst, he´ll groom for a few seconds and then wants grooming back and yet with Bandy, he´ll groom him for ages.

They do have their favourite spots, they all like to sit in front of the TV or behind the sofa just in front of the window. And they do spend a good while in each other´s cages just having a nosey lol.

I was so pleased to come across the plate, I think it is beautiful, it´s from the Royal Worcester collection and was produced by the RSPCA.

My mom is a grand old age but I love her in her jeans and boots, can´t imagine here dressed like the Queen even though she´s the same age.

Here is Houdini helping himself to basil, it´s his favourite, it´s out of season right now so he´s not a happy bunny haha.

And here are Snowy and Houdini in the favourite spot. As usual Houdini is begging for a bit of TLC

And I love this one of Bandy fast asleep in their little wooden house.

WHo´s out there ?? Snowy in your face

They do like their greens....

I generally read the last page and go back as necessary. Then again I check up weekly. Glad the buns are backing to grooming each other again.

Oops, just noticed I'm a victim of posting after a post a page back. Heh heh, those pics are so cute though...

Yes, so am I although they are still pulling fur now and again, as you, I find the evidence afterwards lol.

I do love seeing them all enjoying time together though and if I can manage to take some cute photos, I must have thousands, even the buns are wondering what´s going on lol.

The girls have been tussling a bit lately as well.

I love seeing the boys. They are all so handsome and yet different.

Have you ever tried growing basil? We grow it every year in the garden. Seems to be a hardy herb and if we let it go we find little basil plants all over.

I am glad for you and your mom that you get to visit with each other and that you seem to have a wonderful relationship.

Denise I buy the plants and just leave it when they've eaten it to grow again, do that with all of their plants now.

I try and spend as much time with her as possible as she's not getting any younger and I want to be with her while she can still do things and enjoy herself.

The boys are just hilarious sometimes Snowy and Houdini have their occasional scuffle, I think it' because they've always had each other, just like sibling rivalry but then you see them cuddling and grooming and it makes me smile.

I love my bunny trinkets and am always looking for new things.

Happy New Year to all from me and the boys. Hope it will bring for everyone everything they would wish for but mostly health, good fortune and enough money to get by. Winning the lottery would be great but I´m not holding my breath lol.

Boys were on their own last night as we had dinner at my Spanish friend´s house with all her family. I managed to finish all twelve grapes again but we were home quite early as mom was getting a bit tired. I had left the house as if we were there with the TV on, heating and all the Christmas lights. I was scared the fireworks would scare them as there were loud bangs all through the night. However, they were totally unfazed even when I watched the whole of the display from London on the TV with all the bangs and flashing. I looked over and they were all grooming themselves.

A quiet day today on our own watching TV. My mom is loving it and the boys have been to visit on the sofa today, she´s always amazed when they hop up there from the floor and walk all over her.

Back to normal tomorrow for a few days as we still have the three kings celebration on the 6th.

Happy New Year to you, your mom, and the boys! I'm glad the festivities didn't upset them at all. A few of my buns perked up their ears when they heard some pans being clanged on, but otherwise it was relatively quiet here.

It sounds like you have a nice relaxing day ahead, as long as the buns don't cause too much trouble :) I always love it when my buns come for a visit on the couch. They don't usually stick around long though. It's more just a quick check to see what I'm up to, then they're off playing again :p

Jenny, that´s just what they do, pop up for a quick look and then they´re off again but mom loved it. They actually seem to be much better lately with being held. I can now pick up all three and they don´t struggle and are desperate to get away. It´s lovely cuddling a bunny and stroking them especially when they´re really enjoying it.

It really is! I'm used to bunns that pretend to hate those snuggles even though we all know they secretly love it. This new bunny gets really insistent about his cuddles - he expects to get cuddled regularly! Yesterday, I laid in bed snuggling with him for over an hour... TWICE... and he was so happy both times. He licks the crap out of me sometimes; other times he settles into loaf position and seems to sort of doze off :D.

I´m just loving all those bunny snuggles now, they are so feel good and it´s difficult to put them down lol. Snowy is a face licker and Houdini is a hand licker. Bandy feels that licking is beneath him, I still have to get a bunny lick from him.

Latest posts

Back