The Stormhaven Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need updates Dani.

Susan:biggrin::rollseyes:lookaround:pinkelepht::pinkbouce::weee::laughsmiley::wiggle:boxing:bunnydance:

you have got to be the kewlest person...well next to me..hehe..i absofreakinlutely love everything in ur blog..im taking notes as we speak so i can pillage and steal all ur crafty stuff....ill be visiting ur blog often..:)..i cant wait to show my boyfriend ur bunny setup ...i am just like u .i .i am looking for the perfect setup and i will tear everything apart to make it.,..hehe...i rebuild bunny cages on a regular basis..when i get a wild hair and i think something will make cleaning up and having bunny time easier..my boyfriend just rolls his eyes..i have bought stock in the ziptie co...i swear i am a ziptie pro..hehe..but one thing i gotta ask..HOW IN THE HECK DO U DO ANYTHING WILL SISAL..?..that stuff doesnt work for me ...doesnt tie...doesnt knot...doesnt do anything that a rope should do...please tell me ur sisal secret..cuz i got a poopload of it.....,,
and your trouble buns can come to live with me anytime...:)..i love bunnies with tudes ...i have quite a few animals that other would never have...i just feel like if u adopt them ,they are urs for life...wether they are a pain in the butt or not..i just work around their issues...i have 3 dogs ..that fight .....so i rotate dogs all day so everybody gets exercise time and love time....then i rotate 10 bunnies cuz they need exercise time and love time...i have alot of fenced off area in my backyard and my house is full of gates ...i can hurdle gates like an olympic pro... ok ive wiped out a couple times..but nobody saw me do it ..except the buns...i swear i heard some chuckling out of them too...i did....anyways ..love ur buns ,love ur setup ..love ur crafts...love the blog...ill be back../..so ill need new pics please...hehe..

holy schmoly...i just looked at the baby pics above ..and about had a heartattack when i saw the long tail....thats not a bunny ...wow that tripped me out..i hadnt gotten this far in ur blog yet..so i assumed i was looking at baby bunnies....

lol ;)
I am taking my Wildflife Rehabilitators Exam this Sunday coming up...
so I have been branching out a bit.

:(We had a bout of myco poisoning last week (squirrels)...we suspect aflatoxin...fast onset, vomiting, seizures and death within 12 hours...we lost our Clivey...but managed to pull Webster through...we think it was their food blocks.

So we only have the three squirrels now...we also lost our release window for them and now have to over-winter them till spring. At least the other three pulled through...it was a horrible long week for us. Heartbreaking.:(
I had over estimated their age...in the beginning of the blog I said 1-2 weeks...it was more like 4 days.

If you can't get sisal to work...try jute...it's just as effective and edible as well!

I have updated pics...I have been so busy with my course I haven't had time to post them...and now I just don't have the heart to go through the saved pics yet...
maybe in a week or so when it doesn't hurt so much! :)

Clivey was so horribly sick...and when he passed away in my arms my heart broke...but before I could cry for him...Webby started to vomit and crash...so I had to put everything aside and focus on the rest of the furkids.
It was 4 days before I was able to sleep and to cry for Clivey.
I know I shouldn't have favorites...but he was the runt of the group...we worked so hard to keep him healthy and to bring him up to the level of the other squirrels...then to lose him so fast. :(

I'll update everything soon...
Maybe after the weekend! :)

:) It's ok now...I'm just still a bit sad! :)
Blogs are great...but sometimes they capture the less than happy moments too.

I'm sitting here bawling my eyes out that you lost Clive :bawl: How sad.....he knew so much love though before passing.

WOOP WOOP I'm sure you will do great on your exam and I can't wait to see the new pics of the babies ;)

Latest posts

Back