The Stee's Stable

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I know. It gives me an excuse tobuy more stuff! Heck even James has been looking for moreChristmas presents for the kittens. He would have bought themif he wasn't with a client (helps with daily living of developmentallydisabled people).

Maybe I'll get around to ordering some bunny toys over the internet.;)

I thought I'd give an update on how the bunniesand kittens are getting along. I've only been working withFey and Sprite because Mocha gets more aggressive and upset.I'd rather focus on one pair of bunnies anyway. So, thekittens are doing really well while they're on harnesses.They like to be around the bunnies and love to play with theirtoys. I have a video of that, it just takes such a long timeto upload it.

Today, I let the kittens out without leashes while Fey and Sprite wereplaying. Fey couldn't have cared less. She's reallycomfortable with the kittens and just continued with her back-and-forthbinkies in the corner. Sprite and Lily were playing verynicely. They were taking turns checking each other out, andLily decided to follow Sprite around the living room. She wasalso rolling on her back and trying to get Sprite to snuggle withher. What can I say? Lily's a lover!

I had to have my hands on Eve the whole time. She wasn'taggressive, but without the leash she thought it would be okay to runafter Fey, who was doing binkies. Apparently she hasn'tlearned yet that she's not allowed to play with bunnies likethat. So I just held her for a while so Lily could play,since she was being so nice.

And I have a few pictures to share.;)

2ng7ma1.jpg

I finally got more pics of a Fey and Sprite snuggle session.They do this all the time, but usually if I get close they come over tosee me.
2rpa5nl.jpg

2iu249k.jpg

30aew4k.jpg

For some reason, they like to lick each other inside the ears.
43zyanb.jpg

Aww how adorable! The kittys have grown - AGAIN! lol

I see you have got rid of their collars :(The tags wererather big, but they still looked adorable in them! We wantthem back :Xlol They need a liscence!

You have such photogenic rabbits! and kittiestoo!!! I wish I could let my kitties that close to my rabbits..happenedonce on accident..nooooot a good response.

Check Oberon's thread for a pic of Eve with Oberon.:D

Here's some pics of Mocha with a toy my sister-in-law gave me forChristmas. It's the Nut Knot Nibbler.Mocha likes it a lot and I may have to go get one for Fey andSprite. She's chewed on it a fair bit already (although Ithink Loki's doing some of that too) and she also likes to dig at it,beat it up, and throw it around. Oh, and that nice mat is ajute (sisal) mat that I found at Shopko after Christmas. It'shuge and soft. Fey and Sprite have one too, and all thebunnies love it. They actually like to do binkies onit. I guess it makes a good landing pad. Now ifMocha would remember not to pee on it, we're set.

42viuir.jpg

I'll teach you a lesson!
2dqn4gm.jpg

She shoots, she scores!
4hcku8g.jpg

LOL! I think Loki's happy that the toyis taking the abuse that she usually saves for him. He getssmacked on the nose if he tries to flirt with Fey and Sprite toomuch.
moz-screenshot.jpg
:rollseyes

I wonder if they make bunny punching bags?

FYI: all new pictures will be in the 2007 thread:
http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=17876&forum_id=6

Latest posts

Back