The Roommates

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HPIM0340.jpg

Your buns all look very content! Let us know how it went with Max today. I'm glad to hear he's calmed down. He's such a cutie patooie! I think he has a shinier coat. I'm sure all the veggies are helping to make him look gorgeous. :)

Peter and Goobie have finally decided to proceed with the bonding process. It has taken over six months. No fighting, just chasing and mounting. Seems the little Princess is fickle. She doesn't want to be mounted by the lop boy.Goobie is a big tease.I swear sheis like "chase melover boy."

They haven't worked out the living arrangement yet either. That seems to be the major hurdle.

Is Pete the vienna marked one? I love that one and Max, and Smitten...... and.........

I WANT THEM ALL!!!!

She's SO pretty!

She just caught my eye last night! and she's really cute laying there with Peter! they look so "in love!" :D

They definitely want to be together. I've been working with them to see which house they will reside in. I consider them semi-bonded at this point.

Both originally came from the same shelter. Goobie I adopted directly from the shelter when she was about 8 -10 weeks old. Peter was placed in the rescue in September 2006. I asked if I could adopt him as I had lost my lop Simon on September 23. My foster Monty also came from the same shelter.

Thanks to Pam, and her vast knowledge and experience of all things rabbit, I now have correctly identified Smitten's breed. She is not a Silver Marten as originally thought but a Satin (Black Otter color). She is still my beautiful Miss Big Buns.

And, Max is not a Brittania Pettite. He is too big and doesn't seem to find the body type. He is probably a little bigger than normal Dwarf (Black Otter color).

I will take one this weekend.

I really need to brush him. Max is really shedding. He is a little handful.

I think Monty likes him. Of course, Monty likes Peter as well. Go figure.

I've brushed him but he could still use another one. He looks like he has a skirt.

Seems Max has made a new friend with Abner my new foster from PAWS.

I went to PAWS today to deliver some toys to the rabbits. Abner was over against the wall by himself. He is a young mini-lop. I think he is between 4-6 months old. His owner surrendered him on the 17th. I decided to take him because he was stressed out and a bit underweight. Pictures to follow.

Latest posts

Back